I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Because you're being a cheerleader in this thread. Let me ask you, out of all the trolling that occurs on NT, why single me out? Yeah, I was firing shots, but he's a grown man. He can defend himself.
laugh.gif

No need to be Captain Save A Willy
Cuz I actually like this thread and you're littering it with posts of "yall remember the last thread Rilla made when he got roasted? Remember that lame race thread he made? Leave NT nobody likes you, your posts are horrible, I respect other NTers and think they have something relevant to say but not you." Yeah he got roasted, yeah it was funny AND? It's like you just found out Rilla's back on a new SN and got so hype that you couldn't help yourself from baiting him in to some flame war to make yourself feel better cuz you don't like someone on the internet.

That's lame and annoying. Yes, even for other members reading the thread. But hey, maybe I should've just reported you
laugh.gif

I don't recall Haze being a cheerleader or captain and frankly I'm not either. Rilla shouldn't have to defend himself in a 11 page thread about tipping. That's so off topic. This thread isn't gonna turn in to another roast thread cuz you want it to.
Wow, verbose much? I was just trying to have some fun, not cause you to go into cardiogenic shock. That's it, I promise. Serious business, internet is. Just because I tell people to stop posting doesn't make them a damsel in distress. I attacked, he made a weak comeback, and so on. You were unnecessary.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Yall should stop blowing up threads like these.........11+ pages......
30t6p3b.gif

Threads like these should be locked. OP's problem if he's gonna eat out again in the future.

pretty much.

One day, his reputation will precede him to a restaurant. When that happens.....

My advice OP, don't eat at the same place too many times. My sister use to work at Carrabba's and waitresses kept a list or "returning offenders".

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Yall should stop blowing up threads like these.........11+ pages......
30t6p3b.gif

Threads like these should be locked. OP's problem if he's gonna eat out again in the future.

pretty much.

One day, his reputation will precede him to a restaurant. When that happens.....

My advice OP, don't eat at the same place too many times. My sister use to work at Carrabba's and waitresses kept a list or "returning offenders".

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

The gratuity was probably added because you had just applied there (indicating that you're unemployed, and therefore unlikely to leave an adequate tip.)
Profiling? Aww ok. So I was wrong for being profiled?
laugh.gif
I guess..
You WERE most likely wrong about being racially profiled. Black and white doesn't matter when it comes to paying for service, but the fact that you're unemployed is very important to them.
The server has to be paid, and it all comes out of the customer's pocket. Whether you're broke or not.

I don't give a !##% what's important t them. What's important to me is not being treated 2nd class. Period.

+10 to 206 for Aunt Viv
devil.gif

- 2.82 for not reading though...

laugh.gif

OH NO!

I was gonna tip them more than they took tho! What offense? I calmly payed my tax and left! I'm the guy that says please and maam at the drive through! It's not like I'm throwing eggs through the 2nd window at Mickey Dees. I'm a decent patron at all times.

Am I the only person reading the %*#@ I write?
laugh.gif

The gratuity was probably added because you had just applied there (indicating that you're unemployed, and therefore unlikely to leave an adequate tip.)
laugh.gif
I guess..
You WERE most likely wrong about being racially profiled. Black and white doesn't matter when it comes to paying for service, but the fact that you're unemployed is very important to them.
The server has to be paid, and it all comes out of the customer's pocket. Whether you're broke or not.

I don't give a !##% what's important t them. What's important to me is not being treated 2nd class. Period.

+10 to 206 for Aunt Viv
devil.gif

- 2.82 for not reading though...

laugh.gif

OH NO!

I was gonna tip them more than they took tho! What offense? I calmly payed my tax and left! I'm the guy that says please and maam at the drive through! It's not like I'm throwing eggs through the 2nd window at Mickey Dees. I'm a decent patron at all times.

Am I the only person reading the %*#@ I write?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I guess..

yeah because companies are too cheap to pay their servers minimum wage, they depend on tips to make decent money.. some people do have degrees but take a serving job to make extra money on the side, because working at night allows them to combine it with another job..

im not racist nor here to stir up anything, but black people are less likely to pay for tips.. that same goes for teenagers... almost sounds like half the people in here, trying to justify not paying for tips are teens...

bruh, that *+%!* on twitter said the same @@#%

"we dont %!#% with you"

WHO THE %!#% IS WE?

this dude with numbers in his screen name is speaking for niketalk today

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude was prolly 9 when i joined this website.  

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

fyi, to you servers and servettes,

posting *#@$ like this makes me want to tip you less, not more.

its also funny that multiple people on every page have said "its common knowledge black people don't tip"

but dudes are jumping down rilla's throat for bringing race up?

roll.gif

i swear, rilla could post an "NT APPRECIATION THREAD"

and only type "HUGS" inside

and people would still find a fault and a reason to "flame" him...

i can actually start threads and have them go okay...see my junk food post...

i almost feel bad...dude can't post something on his mind without people going ape**** for the LULZ

and yall %%+%@+ aint even funny.

i know i'm a heavily hated NTer, but DAMN....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I guess..

yeah because companies are too cheap to pay their servers minimum wage, they depend on tips to make decent money.. some people do have degrees but take a serving job to make extra money on the side, because working at night allows them to combine it with another job..

im not racist nor here to stir up anything, but black people are less likely to pay for tips.. that same goes for teenagers... almost sounds like half the people in here, trying to justify not paying for tips are teens...

bruh, that *+%!* on twitter said the same @@#%

"we dont %!#% with you"

WHO THE %!#% IS WE?

this dude with numbers in his screen name is speaking for niketalk today

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude was prolly 9 when i joined this website.  

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

fyi, to you servers and servettes,

posting *#@$ like this makes me want to tip you less, not more.

its also funny that multiple people on every page have said "its common knowledge black people don't tip"

but dudes are jumping down rilla's throat for bringing race up?

roll.gif

i swear, rilla could post an "NT APPRECIATION THREAD"

and only type "HUGS" inside

and people would still find a fault and a reason to "flame" him...

i can actually start threads and have them go okay...see my junk food post...

i almost feel bad...dude can't post something on his mind without people going ape**** for the LULZ

and yall %%+%@+ aint even funny.

i know i'm a heavily hated NTer, but DAMN....

laugh.gif

Larrydavidswag

All of what you said is cool and all. But do you legit go out of your way to not tip? Or you tip if you have good service.

And i understand that people have different ideals on tipping. But coming from a college grad who now has a good job (financial analyst for nasa) who understands what it means to be dependent on tips to keep living...i wish you "non-tippers based on strictly principle" would just stay home and and cook your own dinner.

Larrydavidswag

All of what you said is cool and all. But do you legit go out of your way to not tip? Or you tip if you have good service.

And i understand that people have different ideals on tipping. But coming from a college grad who now has a good job (financial analyst for nasa) who understands what it means to be dependent on tips to keep living...i wish you "non-tippers based on strictly principle" would just stay home and and cook your own dinner.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

so servers get tips but mcdonalds workers dont?

servers get tips and teachers don't?

servers get tips and firemen who save lives dont?

servers get tips and doctors dont?

servers get tips and grocery baggers dont?

oh, because they agreed to labor for 3 dollars an hour, which is illegal?

oh.

oh, its understood that this 10 dollar plate thats listed in your menu for 10 dollars is really 11.50 with that good 15 percent on it?

oh, so i should just look at prices in a resturaunt as 15 percent cheaper than they really are, huh?

oh, and i give 15 percent off top. thats the contract i sign. if the @*#@* brings my food out cold 30 mins late, i have to give her 15 percent or im cheap, huh?

how about this, you not worry about what the next man is giving the girl who walks his plates out to his table

cause i dont really care if you give 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 nor 30 percent

it seems like dudes are just really proud of the percent they tip people and are also the only ones concerned, besides the waiters, of course, with what the next man is or isnt tipping

why yall so geeked to say the percentage you tip?

to show you 'got it"?

you "not cheap"?

FOH

OH YOU WORKED A 4 HOUR SHIFT AND MADE 100 DOLLARS IN CASH AND YOU HAD TO GIVE 20 TO THE BUSBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND THE HOST WHO GIVES YOU CUSTOMERS?

OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL, TO MAKE 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

OH NO

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE?!?!?!?

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...
Real talk..

You should tip regardless. If you experience bad service, then bring the tip down to 10%. At the VERY LEAST, the person brought the food to you. Give the little bit of credit they deserve for waiting on you, literally, hand and foot. As long as I didn't have to cook the food up and get it myself, I'm straight.

I didn't read the full paragraph, but I did glance that the OP wanted to speak to the manager. Do that, but still tip the waiter/waitress the, what i call the 'cultural minimum' (10%).

You should tip regardless. If you experience bad service, then bring the tip down to 10%. At the VERY LEAST, the person brought the food to you. Give the little bit of credit they deserve for waiting on you, literally, hand and foot. As long as I didn't have to cook the food up and get it myself, I'm straight.

I didn't read the full paragraph, but I did glance that the OP wanted to speak to the manager. Do that, but still tip the waiter/waitress the, what i call the 'cultural minimum' (10%).

I too dont like it when im with 1 or 2 other people and they slap gratuity on the bill like I dont tip well. For someone whos broke I tip pretty well. 
laugh.gif

Next time I see gratuity on a bill im going to flip on the waiter and talk to the manager. 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'd probably do absolutely nothing but id think about it. 
laugh.gif

I too dont like it when im with 1 or 2 other people and they slap gratuity on the bill like I dont tip well. For someone whos broke I tip pretty well. 
laugh.gif

Next time I see gratuity on a bill im going to flip on the waiter and talk to the manager. 
mad.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'd probably do absolutely nothing but id think about it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

so servers get tips but mcdonalds workers dont?

servers get tips and teachers don't?

servers get tips and firemen who save lives dont?

servers get tips and doctors dont?

servers get tips and grocery baggers dont?

oh, because they agreed to labor for 3 dollars an hour, which is illegal?

oh.

oh, its understood that this 10 dollar plate thats listed in your menu for 10 dollars is really 11.50 with that good 15 percent on it?

oh, so i should just look at prices in a resturaunt as 15 percent cheaper than they really are, huh?

oh, and i give 15 percent off top. thats the contract i sign. if the @*#@* brings my food out cold 30 mins late, i have to give her 15 percent or im cheap, huh?

how about this, you not worry about what the next man is giving the girl who walks his plates out to his table

cause i dont really care if you give 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 nor 30 percent

it seems like dudes are just really proud of the percent they tip people and are also the only ones concerned, besides the waiters, of course, with what the next man is or isnt tipping

why yall so geeked to say the percentage you tip?

to show you 'got it"?

you "not cheap"?

FOH

OH YOU WORKED A 4 HOUR SHIFT AND MADE 100 DOLLARS IN CASH AND YOU HAD TO GIVE 20 TO THE BUSBOYS WHO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND THE HOST WHO GIVES YOU CUSTOMERS?

OH, THE HUMANITY OF IT ALL, TO MAKE 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR IN CASH

OH NO

HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE EXPECTED TO SURVIVE?!?!?!?

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...
Real talk..

Originally Posted by khadafi252

You should tip regardless. If you experience bad service, then bring the tip down to 10%.
Umm... no..

What?

How does that even.. huh?

30t6p3b.gif
much less than that is fine, but I agree.
You were served, you should pay for that service. But that doesn't mean you can't leave $.02 as a tip and call it fair
pimp.gif
(only for very rude servers though)

If they weren't rude and you got your food you should pay 12-15%

Originally Posted by khadafi252

You should tip regardless. If you experience bad service, then bring the tip down to 10%.
Umm... no..

What?

How does that even.. huh?

30t6p3b.gif
much less than that is fine, but I agree.
You were served, you should pay for that service. But that doesn't mean you can't leave $.02 as a tip and call it fair
pimp.gif
(only for very rude servers though)

If they weren't rude and you got your food you should pay 12-15%

Back
Top Bottom