I will never tip at a restaraunt ever again.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

and no offense, if it's Rilla, but what restaurants?

I saw a Freddie Gibbs interview where he said Gary, Indiana doesn't even have a movie theater 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I can only imagine what restaurants you have in your hood
We don't. It's really desolate here. But why is that funny tho? Like, seriously.... $$*@#+ boo hoo'd for the motor city losing 25% of its residents in that thread last week, but it's funny that the "African-American Capitol of the USA" has gone through hard times since Reaganomics hit? What the *$+* gives? Seriously? I'm not hurt, personally cuz me and mine gone be aight.. but I feel for the have-lessers in my city. and ya'll laugh at them?
30t6p3b.gif

But to answer your question: We only have "food joints" here...you know.. Rays, J&Js, Harolds, etc.. the restaurants are in neighboring towns that are mostly white and look down on and profile Gary/Black people in general. It's Indiana! And ya'll ask me why I assume #+@% is racist.. right..
well, I guess you're right, it is immature to find that humorous

but it might make your opinion less valid

just trying to be unbiased, although I also disagree with tipping (but I do take it into consideration when going to a restaurant 
grin.gif
)

ME too up until I realize they ALREADY hit me for 3 dollars!
laugh.gif
... that's the whole kicker. You see my plight? I know the towns I eat in don't want me there. Hell, NT don't like Gary and 99.9999999 of ya'll never been there. So I already got a chip on my shoulder having to eat where I KNOW I ain't wanted. But since I'm on a date, you know I was prepared to tip (cuz while I could give a %*@$ less what YOU guys think of me or what THEY think of me, if a 5 buck tip will keep me on the up and up with my lady...what's 5 bucks?)... until I noticed I had already tipped, appaently. That's just foul. It is. There's no way to justify it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

and no offense, if it's Rilla, but what restaurants?

I saw a Freddie Gibbs interview where he said Gary, Indiana doesn't even have a movie theater 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I can only imagine what restaurants you have in your hood
We don't. It's really desolate here. But why is that funny tho? Like, seriously.... $$*@#+ boo hoo'd for the motor city losing 25% of its residents in that thread last week, but it's funny that the "African-American Capitol of the USA" has gone through hard times since Reaganomics hit? What the *$+* gives? Seriously? I'm not hurt, personally cuz me and mine gone be aight.. but I feel for the have-lessers in my city. and ya'll laugh at them?
30t6p3b.gif

But to answer your question: We only have "food joints" here...you know.. Rays, J&Js, Harolds, etc.. the restaurants are in neighboring towns that are mostly white and look down on and profile Gary/Black people in general. It's Indiana! And ya'll ask me why I assume #+@% is racist.. right..
well, I guess you're right, it is immature to find that humorous

but it might make your opinion less valid

just trying to be unbiased, although I also disagree with tipping (but I do take it into consideration when going to a restaurant 
grin.gif
)

ME too up until I realize they ALREADY hit me for 3 dollars!
laugh.gif
... that's the whole kicker. You see my plight? I know the towns I eat in don't want me there. Hell, NT don't like Gary and 99.9999999 of ya'll never been there. So I already got a chip on my shoulder having to eat where I KNOW I ain't wanted. But since I'm on a date, you know I was prepared to tip (cuz while I could give a %*@$ less what YOU guys think of me or what THEY think of me, if a 5 buck tip will keep me on the up and up with my lady...what's 5 bucks?)... until I noticed I had already tipped, appaently. That's just foul. It is. There's no way to justify it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You deserve it. ABH, we meet again?
You think I'm Haze?
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

The troll posted some pom poms for me.
Because you're being a cheerleader in this thread. Let me ask you, out of all the trolling that occurs on NT, why single me out? Yeah, I was firing shots, but he's a grown man. He can defend himself.
laugh.gif

No need to be Captain Save A Willy
If he's a cheerleader for me, it's only because you were a cheerleader against me, which he thought was unnecessary..

Hypocrites
laugh.gif

The gratuity was probably added because you had just applied there (indicating that you're unemployed, and therefore unlikely to leave an adequate tip.)
Profiling? Aww ok. So I was wrong for being profiled?
laugh.gif
I guess..

You think I'm Haze?
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

Because you're being a cheerleader in this thread. Let me ask you, out of all the trolling that occurs on NT, why single me out? Yeah, I was firing shots, but he's a grown man. He can defend himself.
laugh.gif

If he's a cheerleader for me, it's only because you were a cheerleader against me, which he thought was unnecessary..

Hypocrites
laugh.gif

The gratuity was probably added because you had just applied there (indicating that you're unemployed, and therefore unlikely to leave an adequate tip.)
laugh.gif
I guess..

Hypocrites
laugh.gif
No
laugh.gif
When two people go back and forth, it's called an argument. Or flame war. Whatever.

When he becomes the third party involved, he becomes a cheerleader.

Hypocrites
laugh.gif
No
laugh.gif
When two people go back and forth, it's called an argument. Or flame war. Whatever.

When he becomes the third party involved, he becomes a cheerleader.

You think I'm Haze?
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Cuz I actually like this thread and you're littering it with posts of "yall remember the last thread Rilla made when he got roasted? Remember that lame race thread he made? Leave NT nobody likes you, your posts are horrible, I respect other NTers and think they have something relevant to say but not you." Yeah he got roasted, yeah it was funny AND? It's like you just found out Rilla's back on a new SN and got so hype that you couldn't help yourself from baiting him in to some flame war to make yourself feel better cuz you don't like someone on the internet.

That's lame and annoying. Yes, even for other members reading the thread. But hey, maybe I should've just reported you
laugh.gif

I don't recall Haze being a cheerleader or captain and frankly I'm not either. Rilla shouldn't have to defend himself in a 11 page thread about tipping. That's so off topic. This thread isn't gonna turn in to another roast thread cuz you want it to.

You think I'm Haze?
laugh.gif
but
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Cuz I actually like this thread and you're littering it with posts of "yall remember the last thread Rilla made when he got roasted? Remember that lame race thread he made? Leave NT nobody likes you, your posts are horrible, I respect other NTers and think they have something relevant to say but not you." Yeah he got roasted, yeah it was funny AND? It's like you just found out Rilla's back on a new SN and got so hype that you couldn't help yourself from baiting him in to some flame war to make yourself feel better cuz you don't like someone on the internet.

That's lame and annoying. Yes, even for other members reading the thread. But hey, maybe I should've just reported you
laugh.gif

I don't recall Haze being a cheerleader or captain and frankly I'm not either. Rilla shouldn't have to defend himself in a 11 page thread about tipping. That's so off topic. This thread isn't gonna turn in to another roast thread cuz you want it to.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

righttttttttttt

oh, you missed the part about coughing on my steak.

its cool, you still serving me MY steak for a measly 2.30...well, actually, seeing how it takes you all of 30 seconds to walk my food out, you're serving me my steak for *does math in head staring toward the sky*

youre serving me my steak for exactly .03 cents, sir.

so cough, rub my pancakes on your nuts, etc.

if i get sick, i actually win more

at the very least you're serving me my food for a nice .03 cents.

so i win either way.

wink.gif

(apologies if you arent dude who said he was a waiter and this and this would happen to me if i dont tip you)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Plus enphan is here now and EVERYONE is going to jump towards attacking him

anything less wouldn't really be NT, right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

How are some of yall goin to justify tipping even when the service is just flat out terrible?

BUT BUT BUT ITS EXPECTED AND AND AND ITS HOW THEY LIVE!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Another topic for another day....but what do yall think about tipping the mailman or the sanitation guys who get the trash/recycling?  Around X-mas time, I usually get an envelope from them asking for tips....THAT, I don't do. 

thats only because your cheap. i tip my milk mail and trashment 40 percent, bro.

pimp.gif
@ me, im so great, right?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...
What kind of logic is this? Different jobs get different levels of pay. This is happening in all walks of life. I am sure there are alot of people who work harder than you but get paid less.

The food industry is about convenience. Dont want to cook, you have the convienence of having someone else cook for you. Dont want to drive? You can have someone deliver it. If you dont want to pay the delivery driver extra, then take your lazy %*# to the store and pick it up yourself.

OR i can walk into a sandwhich spot, see that the sandwhich they are selling that i find appetizing is 7 dollars, i can eat my meal and pay the price of the sandwhich, 7 dollars, and keep it stepping.

now, i CAN do that, and the waitress will be left steaming acting all passive aggressive when i come back

and guess what

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT

roll.gif
@ everyone saying "THEN STAY IN AND COOK"

bruh i cook multiple times a day. for that very reason. i stay cooking extravagant +@#*, resturaunt quality +@#*.

and when i go out,  i dont HAVE to tip anybody...hence the understanding of the notion of TIP

i.e. extra money for extra service

if the sandwhich is 7 bucks...its a 7 dollar sandwhich...im required, by law, to exchange 7 dollars for a sandwhich.

the ONLY thing that's gonna happen is my waiter is gonna be sour....

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Quoted the wrong guy... Comment was geared towards the OP (LarryDavidSwag).
My bad, man

It's nothing.  For a couple years in college, my income relied heavily on what customers thought of me and my food service (pause). 

some think you deserve a tip for making 2.30 an hour

some think you only deserve a tip for outstanding service

some think you dont deserve a tip at all

its called reality, sir.

this is starting to remind me of wack @#@ rappers who cry about people not giving them local support and why the radio doesnt play their jam....

or the time i went to a strip club, and this stripper stripped....got not one tip...went backstage, changed, then came out and went around the club demanding tips "GIVE ME A TIP" with hand out

roll.gif

yall make it sound like yall are 2011 peasants on your hands and knees begging the rich visitors for some shillings....
laugh.gif

"i made like 30 to 50 dollars an hour"

and you over here crying and calling me cheap? threatening me about "whats gonna happen" to me?

roll.gif

dudes aint even got high school diplomas, making 30-50 dollars an hour....and are complaining?

roll.gif

if you're cheap, go eat at a fast food joint..stop trying to justify something because you think you're better than someone else
laugh.gif

ironic.

we're the ones who think we're better than others...

that's why were making it a point to highlight HOW MUCH WE TIP

and then, COMPARE IT TO THE NEXT MAN

and then, MAKE A JUDGEMENT ON HIS CHARACTER, LIKE CALLING HIM CHEAP

all because WE THINK WE'RE BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE

eek.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by StillIn729

this guy is an idiot, go over to sports and look at his comments in the Evan Turner thread

*cough* methodman*cough*

im almost positive i'd get reported for something like this.

i love how i have a promotional team that promotes threads i post in.

im such an idiot for not agreeing that evan turner is the NBA's all time biggest bust....

im obviously on your mind, bro, so what does that make you, if i'm an idiot?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

See that? That's why people with money get such a bad rap nowadays. It's you. The waiter is struggling to pay his bills and you, the person he's providing service to, are screwing him over for a few extra bucks so you can retire a few days early??

This is selfishness.

roll.gif
, yes, he's so selfish with the money he earned himself

roll.gif

yes, the waiter is being "screwed over" making 30-50 dollars an hour with no education....working part time....

Ive seen it. It baffles my mind that he is a college graduate.

it baffles my mind that youre a grown @#@ man getting literally UPSET and OFFENDED by people who sag their pants...like a 98 year old woman would.

and yes, i have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from The Ohio State University. Thank you for remembering.

LOL, im not reporting any of these personal attacks. yall SO UPSET im not into tipping out of expectation of tip that you're "flaming me" much in the same way i was banned last time?

roll.gif

if what im saying is so wrong why are people bringing up my education, other posts, where i live, etc.? argue with what im wrong about

and threats that imma get bad service or my food spit in arent gonna convince me...

also, "its the right thing to do man" isnt gonna convince me either...

but "flaming" me SURE WILL

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

this guy is an idiot, go over to sports and look at his comments in the Evan Turner thread
A lot of dumb people go to and graduate from college.

so where did you guys graduate from?

CUNY stoneybrook?

roll.gif

CAL san berniho?

roll.gif

Texas a&r&p state tech?

roll.gif

yeah, many "dumb people" indeed.

why I never cared about my GPA because my common sense and street smarts is a 4.0 

roll.gif

just quit, all of Niketalk already hates you and you take L's in every thread you enter 

noone even knows you, dude. you have NUMBERS IN YOUR SCREEN NAME

roll.gif

all of niketalk hates me? OH NO, 15 YEAR OLD VIRGINS HATE ME?

i take Ls in every thread i enter?

roll.gif
, sure pal.

i guess when you guys huddle around my posts, and 5 and 6 deep argue with side comments not even on topic, yeah, im losing...

eyes.gif

meanwhile, i literally end threads. 10 a week, easy. check em, im the last post. taking madd L's b.

eyes.gif

people got my quotes in their sigs

major Ls here, boy

again, YOU HAVE NUMBERS IN YOUR SCREEN NAME

roll.gif

and you're over here e-high fiving another lame like "YEAH US COOL KIDS DONT LIKE HIM, BOOM"

laugh.gif

i also always find it funny whenever some lame wants to tell me about myself and how im not liked they never say "EYE" as in "i dont like you"

its always "we" or "niketalk" doesnt like me...

roll.gif
can't even anonymously be yourself, individually...
Originally Posted by djuzi05

Selling your CD at the local Exxon is not a service guy. If you went to their house, put your cd in their stereo, played the tracks and changed them as the buyer wished, then I hope someone would give you $3.

dude was prolly chuckling to himself as he re-read this "zing" three of four times.

"i ethered him!"

laugh.gif

You again?

"Hey everybody, look at me I got Rilla's name in my mouth. Aren't I cool to you guys?!"

Eh..
Right. Please leave NT. I value most people's opinions, but I have decided that yours is irrelevant. And it looks like I'm not the only one
pimp.gif
Stop trolling. You're attacking the poster not the thread. You came in here just to target him. That's lame. Asking him to leave NT? You are not even bringing the lulz, just stop
pimp.gif

listen to him.

If you were on a "classy" date, doing all these things yourself, that would take away the class and it would be a more of a hassle instead of a relaxed date, and that's exactly what waiters and waitresses do for you, they take away the hassle.

if you don't want to tip go to Piccadilly with your girl, see how that works out.
ALL of the best dates I ever had were hosted at home with me doing the things you apparently can't pull off in style. Some of ya'll got the game bass-ackwards.

YOOOOO NT EXPOSES WHOS SMASHING AND WHO'S NOT SMASHING

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DATES HOSTED AT HOME > *

only dudes who smash will get the humor...and no, you and you, don't try to fit in.

Now read this closely. pay close attention. the only comeback is going to be "im not reading all that bro" and all the people who dont actually know me but somehow actually have an opinion on me and feel some sort of way about me, my guess; emo, are going to quote it and post .gifs and emoticons and tell me how i'm taking an L somehow...

watch...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

righttttttttttt

oh, you missed the part about coughing on my steak.

its cool, you still serving me MY steak for a measly 2.30...well, actually, seeing how it takes you all of 30 seconds to walk my food out, you're serving me my steak for *does math in head staring toward the sky*

youre serving me my steak for exactly .03 cents, sir.

so cough, rub my pancakes on your nuts, etc.

if i get sick, i actually win more

at the very least you're serving me my food for a nice .03 cents.

so i win either way.

wink.gif

(apologies if you arent dude who said he was a waiter and this and this would happen to me if i dont tip you)

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Plus enphan is here now and EVERYONE is going to jump towards attacking him

anything less wouldn't really be NT, right?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

How are some of yall goin to justify tipping even when the service is just flat out terrible?

BUT BUT BUT ITS EXPECTED AND AND AND ITS HOW THEY LIVE!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*Another topic for another day....but what do yall think about tipping the mailman or the sanitation guys who get the trash/recycling?  Around X-mas time, I usually get an envelope from them asking for tips....THAT, I don't do. 

thats only because your cheap. i tip my milk mail and trashment 40 percent, bro.

pimp.gif
@ me, im so great, right?

eyes.gif

like ironman said, mcdonalds workers prolly make half of what the average server makes, and works twice as long...
What kind of logic is this? Different jobs get different levels of pay. This is happening in all walks of life. I am sure there are alot of people who work harder than you but get paid less.

The food industry is about convenience. Dont want to cook, you have the convienence of having someone else cook for you. Dont want to drive? You can have someone deliver it. If you dont want to pay the delivery driver extra, then take your lazy %*# to the store and pick it up yourself.

OR i can walk into a sandwhich spot, see that the sandwhich they are selling that i find appetizing is 7 dollars, i can eat my meal and pay the price of the sandwhich, 7 dollars, and keep it stepping.

now, i CAN do that, and the waitress will be left steaming acting all passive aggressive when i come back

and guess what

I CAN LIVE WITH THAT

roll.gif
@ everyone saying "THEN STAY IN AND COOK"

bruh i cook multiple times a day. for that very reason. i stay cooking extravagant +@#*, resturaunt quality +@#*.

and when i go out,  i dont HAVE to tip anybody...hence the understanding of the notion of TIP

i.e. extra money for extra service

if the sandwhich is 7 bucks...its a 7 dollar sandwhich...im required, by law, to exchange 7 dollars for a sandwhich.

the ONLY thing that's gonna happen is my waiter is gonna be sour....

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Biggmyke

Quoted the wrong guy... Comment was geared towards the OP (LarryDavidSwag).
My bad, man

It's nothing.  For a couple years in college, my income relied heavily on what customers thought of me and my food service (pause). 

some think you deserve a tip for making 2.30 an hour

some think you only deserve a tip for outstanding service

some think you dont deserve a tip at all

its called reality, sir.

this is starting to remind me of wack @#@ rappers who cry about people not giving them local support and why the radio doesnt play their jam....

or the time i went to a strip club, and this stripper stripped....got not one tip...went backstage, changed, then came out and went around the club demanding tips "GIVE ME A TIP" with hand out

roll.gif

yall make it sound like yall are 2011 peasants on your hands and knees begging the rich visitors for some shillings....
laugh.gif

"i made like 30 to 50 dollars an hour"

and you over here crying and calling me cheap? threatening me about "whats gonna happen" to me?

roll.gif

dudes aint even got high school diplomas, making 30-50 dollars an hour....and are complaining?

roll.gif

if you're cheap, go eat at a fast food joint..stop trying to justify something because you think you're better than someone else
laugh.gif

ironic.

we're the ones who think we're better than others...

that's why were making it a point to highlight HOW MUCH WE TIP

and then, COMPARE IT TO THE NEXT MAN

and then, MAKE A JUDGEMENT ON HIS CHARACTER, LIKE CALLING HIM CHEAP

all because WE THINK WE'RE BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE

eek.gif
roll.gif

*cough* methodman*cough*

im almost positive i'd get reported for something like this.

i love how i have a promotional team that promotes threads i post in.

im such an idiot for not agreeing that evan turner is the NBA's all time biggest bust....

im obviously on your mind, bro, so what does that make you, if i'm an idiot?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

See that? That's why people with money get such a bad rap nowadays. It's you. The waiter is struggling to pay his bills and you, the person he's providing service to, are screwing him over for a few extra bucks so you can retire a few days early??

This is selfishness.

roll.gif
, yes, he's so selfish with the money he earned himself

roll.gif

yes, the waiter is being "screwed over" making 30-50 dollars an hour with no education....working part time....

it baffles my mind that youre a grown @#@ man getting literally UPSET and OFFENDED by people who sag their pants...like a 98 year old woman would.

and yes, i have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from The Ohio State University. Thank you for remembering.

LOL, im not reporting any of these personal attacks. yall SO UPSET im not into tipping out of expectation of tip that you're "flaming me" much in the same way i was banned last time?

roll.gif

if what im saying is so wrong why are people bringing up my education, other posts, where i live, etc.? argue with what im wrong about

and threats that imma get bad service or my food spit in arent gonna convince me...

also, "its the right thing to do man" isnt gonna convince me either...

but "flaming" me SURE WILL

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

A lot of dumb people go to and graduate from college.

so where did you guys graduate from?

CUNY stoneybrook?

roll.gif

CAL san berniho?

roll.gif

Texas a&r&p state tech?

roll.gif

yeah, many "dumb people" indeed.

why I never cared about my GPA because my common sense and street smarts is a 4.0 

roll.gif

just quit, all of Niketalk already hates you and you take L's in every thread you enter 

noone even knows you, dude. you have NUMBERS IN YOUR SCREEN NAME

roll.gif

all of niketalk hates me? OH NO, 15 YEAR OLD VIRGINS HATE ME?

i take Ls in every thread i enter?

roll.gif
, sure pal.

i guess when you guys huddle around my posts, and 5 and 6 deep argue with side comments not even on topic, yeah, im losing...

eyes.gif

meanwhile, i literally end threads. 10 a week, easy. check em, im the last post. taking madd L's b.

eyes.gif

people got my quotes in their sigs

major Ls here, boy

again, YOU HAVE NUMBERS IN YOUR SCREEN NAME

roll.gif

and you're over here e-high fiving another lame like "YEAH US COOL KIDS DONT LIKE HIM, BOOM"

laugh.gif

i also always find it funny whenever some lame wants to tell me about myself and how im not liked they never say "EYE" as in "i dont like you"

its always "we" or "niketalk" doesnt like me...

roll.gif
can't even anonymously be yourself, individually...
Originally Posted by djuzi05

Selling your CD at the local Exxon is not a service guy. If you went to their house, put your cd in their stereo, played the tracks and changed them as the buyer wished, then I hope someone would give you $3.

dude was prolly chuckling to himself as he re-read this "zing" three of four times.

"i ethered him!"

laugh.gif

You again?

"Hey everybody, look at me I got Rilla's name in my mouth. Aren't I cool to you guys?!"

Eh..
Right. Please leave NT. I value most people's opinions, but I have decided that yours is irrelevant. And it looks like I'm not the only one
pimp.gif
Stop trolling. You're attacking the poster not the thread. You came in here just to target him. That's lame. Asking him to leave NT? You are not even bringing the lulz, just stop
pimp.gif

listen to him.

If you were on a "classy" date, doing all these things yourself, that would take away the class and it would be a more of a hassle instead of a relaxed date, and that's exactly what waiters and waitresses do for you, they take away the hassle.

if you don't want to tip go to Piccadilly with your girl, see how that works out.
ALL of the best dates I ever had were hosted at home with me doing the things you apparently can't pull off in style. Some of ya'll got the game bass-ackwards.

YOOOOO NT EXPOSES WHOS SMASHING AND WHO'S NOT SMASHING

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

DATES HOSTED AT HOME > *

only dudes who smash will get the humor...and no, you and you, don't try to fit in.

Now read this closely. pay close attention. the only comeback is going to be "im not reading all that bro" and all the people who dont actually know me but somehow actually have an opinion on me and feel some sort of way about me, my guess; emo, are going to quote it and post .gifs and emoticons and tell me how i'm taking an L somehow...

watch...

I thought you dismissed me though.. now we're two people going back and forth.. !$@+ outta here. You can't be serious.
laugh.gif

I thought you dismissed me though.. now we're two people going back and forth.. !$@+ outta here. You can't be serious.
laugh.gif

Yall should stop blowing up threads like these.........11+ pages......
30t6p3b.gif

Threads like these should be locked. OP's problem if he's gonna eat out again in the future.

Yall should stop blowing up threads like these.........11+ pages......
30t6p3b.gif

Threads like these should be locked. OP's problem if he's gonna eat out again in the future.

laugh.gif
I guess..

You WERE most likely wrong about being racially profiled. Black and white doesn't matter when it comes to paying for service, but the fact that you're unemployed is very important to them.
The server has to be paid, and it all comes out of the customer's pocket. Whether you're broke or not.

laugh.gif
I guess..

You WERE most likely wrong about being racially profiled. Black and white doesn't matter when it comes to paying for service, but the fact that you're unemployed is very important to them.
The server has to be paid, and it all comes out of the customer's pocket. Whether you're broke or not.

DEAD @ "can't even anonymously be yourself, individually..."

I swear to Gog/Allah/non-God-Nothingness these passive #$# trolls are hilarious man
laugh.gif

DEAD @ "can't even anonymously be yourself, individually..."

I swear to Gog/Allah/non-God-Nothingness these passive #$# trolls are hilarious man
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Wow, verbose much? I was just trying to have some fun, not cause you to go into cardiogenic shock. That's it, I promise. Serious business, internet is. Just because I tell people to stop posting doesn't make them a damsel in distress. I attacked, he made a weak comeback, and so on. You were unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom