I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

No he's just become a serious troll, look through other threads, he often does this to derail threads and bring all the attention to himself.
I remember him almost single handedly sucking the fun out of that lebron meme thread.  him and one other guy, can't remember the name though

I always assumed it was cuz he was just weird tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

No he's just become a serious troll, look through other threads, he often does this to derail threads and bring all the attention to himself.
I remember him almost single handedly sucking the fun out of that lebron meme thread.  him and one other guy, can't remember the name though

I always assumed it was cuz he was just weird tho
laugh.gif

Too funny. SMH at me for literally thinking "Oh %+*%, Russell Brand does look like Buzz..."

Then I scrolled down.

Too funny. SMH at me for literally thinking "Oh %+*%, Russell Brand does look like Buzz..."

Then I scrolled down.

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

ded36c656f11ad983e01d49d32adecdb08f285be_r.jpg
I'm not gonna lie I thought that was Jodie Foster up top.
laugh.gif
I was mad confused for like 5 minutes because I refused to believe she was on the Chastity(Chaz) Bono steez in the bottom pic.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fake Gold

ded36c656f11ad983e01d49d32adecdb08f285be_r.jpg
I'm not gonna lie I thought that was Jodie Foster up top.
laugh.gif
I was mad confused for like 5 minutes because I refused to believe she was on the Chastity(Chaz) Bono steez in the bottom pic.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, I don't know these dudes by sight because I don't watch many movies. I won't forget those two NOW because of this conversation but I apologize for not remembering them by sight. I heard the names before but I don't place value on movies. So those folks don't matter to me. Not understanding why that is such a hard concept to understand.

And again, I don't know who the Ronaldo dude is. The only soccer dude I know is Ronaldhino from Brazil. And Pele, but he isn't active.
you are such a herb 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, I don't know these dudes by sight because I don't watch many movies. I won't forget those two NOW because of this conversation but I apologize for not remembering them by sight. I heard the names before but I don't place value on movies. So those folks don't matter to me. Not understanding why that is such a hard concept to understand.

And again, I don't know who the Ronaldo dude is. The only soccer dude I know is Ronaldhino from Brazil. And Pele, but he isn't active.
you are such a herb 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom