I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

One of these days DC will learn to just shut the @##@ up, no one cares.
I said this in another thread, but attention %!#$+@ feed off people's attention. Once people stop paying attention to DC's replies of wumming/trolling/attention whoring he will disappear.

I suggest people wise up and make a conscious effort to ignore him so his ability to seemingly derail each and every thread he posts in would cease to exist and this forum would be far better off. 

Anyways back to the fun, @%%% is crazy how some people bloom into what they do. You know some women are kicking themselves for brushing some of these dudes off in high school.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

One of these days DC will learn to just shut the @##@ up, no one cares.
I said this in another thread, but attention %!#$+@ feed off people's attention. Once people stop paying attention to DC's replies of wumming/trolling/attention whoring he will disappear.

I suggest people wise up and make a conscious effort to ignore him so his ability to seemingly derail each and every thread he posts in would cease to exist and this forum would be far better off. 

Anyways back to the fun, @%%% is crazy how some people bloom into what they do. You know some women are kicking themselves for brushing some of these dudes off in high school.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

41906659.png

30t6p3b.gif
I think things just got real..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WHICH NTER IS THIS AGAIN?!?!?!? I remember that thread, dude was hurt 
roll.gif
roll.gif