I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^^^^ Michael Jackson??????

i wasnt serious bro...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

You mean to tell me you don't know who Shia Lebouf is? Have you not seen an advertisement for TRANSFORMERS while looking at your sports.

You mean to tell me you don't know who Mac Daddy George Clooney is? Dude is a legend. Not only for being a boss actor, but for being a legendary Alpha. You gotta get acquainted with this man and take some notes.

Also, you don't know who CHRISTIANO RONALDO is? He is top 10 biggest athlete in the world right now. Talking about sports. poor asians, africans, and latinos(latin america) who don't even own t.v.'s know who this man is.

I don't get how you lived 18+ years of your life without even getting a glimpse of these people.
1. I have heard the name LeBouf. I saw the first Transformers. I didn't know that was him. I really don't remember those dudes names unless I see them regularly. He isn't someone I see regularly.

2. Ronaldo, I don't watch a lick of soccer. Haven't watched more than 60 mins total in my life. Those poor folks watch soccer and play it. I don't.

3. Clooney, I might remember from the Ocean movies. If it isn't him, oh well.

You mean to tell me you don't know who Shia Lebouf is? Have you not seen an advertisement for TRANSFORMERS while looking at your sports.

You mean to tell me you don't know who Mac Daddy George Clooney is? Dude is a legend. Not only for being a boss actor, but for being a legendary Alpha. You gotta get acquainted with this man and take some notes.

Also, you don't know who CHRISTIANO RONALDO is? He is top 10 biggest athlete in the world right now. Talking about sports. poor asians, africans, and latinos(latin america) who don't even own t.v.'s know who this man is.

I don't get how you lived 18+ years of your life without even getting a glimpse of these people.
1. I have heard the name LeBouf. I saw the first Transformers. I didn't know that was him. I really don't remember those dudes names unless I see them regularly. He isn't someone I see regularly.

2. Ronaldo, I don't watch a lick of soccer. Haven't watched more than 60 mins total in my life. Those poor folks watch soccer and play it. I don't.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I feel you. Well, at least you heard of them.

I feel you. Well, at least you heard of them.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this is the same dude who says i dont get *@*!!.
or he gets more than me. idk which it was... but he over here talkin bout he cant get a girl.
how u gonna try to be the man in one thread, then not be the man in your own?

wash ya face. open your eyelids.

maybe if you took some of my advice instead of hating on a 6 year old not so funny meme you could get some women to like you.
41906659.png

30t6p3b.gif
I think things just got real..

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this is the same dude who says i dont get *@*!!.
or he gets more than me. idk which it was... but he over here talkin bout he cant get a girl.
how u gonna try to be the man in one thread, then not be the man in your own?

wash ya face. open your eyelids.

maybe if you took some of my advice instead of hating on a 6 year old not so funny meme you could get some women to like you.
41906659.png

30t6p3b.gif
I think things just got real..

Do you just have a terrible memory then? Seriously, you must just be playing dumb here.

Do you just have a terrible memory then? Seriously, you must just be playing dumb here.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

No he's just become a serious troll, look through other threads, he often does this to derail threads and bring all the attention to himself.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

No he's just become a serious troll, look through other threads, he often does this to derail threads and bring all the attention to himself.

Again, I don't know these dudes by sight because I don't watch many movies. I won't forget those two NOW because of this conversation but I apologize for not remembering them by sight. I heard the names before but I don't place value on movies. So those folks don't matter to me. Not understanding why that is such a hard concept to understand.

And again, I don't know who the Ronaldo dude is. The only soccer dude I know is Ronaldhino from Brazil. And Pele, but he isn't active.

Again, I don't know these dudes by sight because I don't watch many movies. I won't forget those two NOW because of this conversation but I apologize for not remembering them by sight. I heard the names before but I don't place value on movies. So those folks don't matter to me. Not understanding why that is such a hard concept to understand.

And again, I don't know who the Ronaldo dude is. The only soccer dude I know is Ronaldhino from Brazil. And Pele, but he isn't active.

you are such a herb 
laugh.gif

you are such a herb 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom