I WILL NEVER HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't know who any of those folks are other than Mike Jackson.
Dude you can't be serious?? You haven't watched any TV, Movies, been online anywhere else besides NT???
Eh I really don't watch movies like that. TV = Sports.

Been anywhere? I don't live in beverly hills, not like I would see these people in my hood.

8978798.jpg

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Russel Brand looks like the kid who was on a show on Nickelodeon called "Salute your shorts" I used to love that show!

That guy from Drake and Josh has always creeped me out, even more after he lost all that weight.

You tom bot Donkey Lips!
laugh.gif

you used to love that show too?

I know that feel bro
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Russel Brand looks like the kid who was on a show on Nickelodeon called "Salute your shorts" I used to love that show!

That guy from Drake and Josh has always creeped me out, even more after he lost all that weight.

You tom bot Donkey Lips!
laugh.gif

you used to love that show too?

I know that feel bro
tired.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

As ironic as this may sound, you gotta step outside more.
roll.gif
What does stepping outside have to do with me not knowing who celebrities are. Come on how does that make any sense? Yall can't use that comeback for everything. I don't watch movies, how that translates to me needing to get out more I am not sure.

roll.gif
What does stepping outside have to do with me not knowing who celebrities are. Come on how does that make any sense? Yall can't use that comeback for everything. I don't watch movies, how that translates to me needing to get out more I am not sure.

roll.gif
tumblr_lbsk6yXTSs1qdi3vso1_500.gif

roll.gif

I read the title thinking damn another depressing NTer NS till I saw who the OP was

laugh.gif

Would be better if the 2nd pic showed the guy with a girl. The Ellen one had me.

I read the title thinking damn another depressing NTer NS till I saw who the OP was

laugh.gif

Would be better if the 2nd pic showed the guy with a girl. The Ellen one had me.

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this is the same dude who says i dont get *@*!!.
or he gets more than me. idk which it was... but he over here talkin bout he cant get a girl.
how u gonna try to be the man in one thread, then not be the man in your own?

wash ya face. open your eyelids.

maybe if you took some of my advice instead of hating on a 6 year old not so funny meme you could get some women to like you.

41906659.png

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by likethematrix

lol this is the same dude who says i dont get *@*!!.
or he gets more than me. idk which it was... but he over here talkin bout he cant get a girl.
how u gonna try to be the man in one thread, then not be the man in your own?

wash ya face. open your eyelids.

maybe if you took some of my advice instead of hating on a 6 year old not so funny meme you could get some women to like you.

41906659.png

Originally Posted by AEA18

roll.gif

*Right click and saves* 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom