"I will give you 1 Million Dollars for one night with your wife"

YA @%!#@ IS ALL +%%*%%@ FRONTERS.... I WOULD BE THE 1ST @%!#@ TO SAY YES... AND TALK HER !%! INTO IT REGUARDLESS... GROW UP... I BET HALF OF THE %%%%%@ HEREGOT PLAYED BEFORE IN THEY LIFE AND GOT BACK WITH THAT SAME GIRL "FOR NOTHING".... @!$% give us 1 mill we straight

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

YA $+@!# IS ALL #!$%#%$ FRONTERS.... I WOULD BE THE 1ST $+@!# TO SAY YES... AND TALK HER !%% INTO IT REGUARDLESS... GROW UP... I BET HALF OF THE @$%#@% HERE GOT PAYED BEFORE IN THEY LIFE AND GOT BACK WITH THAT SAME GIRL "FOR NOTHING".... %@!# give us 1 mill we straight
you make some interesting posts that's for sure.

I would let her decide, but a mil and something that may cause a tear in a relationship is steeeeeep. What's not to say that she felt like that encounterwas enjoyable and she would go out and cheat now...

Man if some dude came to me with a million cash in a duffle bag and he didnt have any kind of disease or anything like that...and I nor my wife would ever haveto see him again then hell yea Id take it....A million dollars would change mine and my families life forever...It aint like youre the only person thats beenwith her anyway I mean she had past boyfriends so the only thing different is im getting a million to let it go down....then she comes right back to me at theend of the day and were living it up

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

YA @%!#@ IS ALL +%%*%%@ FRONTERS.... I WOULD BE THE 1ST @%!#@ TO SAY YES... AND TALK HER !%! INTO IT REGUARDLESS... GROW UP... I BET HALF OF THE %%%%%@ HERE GOT PLAYED BEFORE IN THEY LIFE AND GOT BACK WITH THAT SAME GIRL "FOR NOTHING".... @!$% give us 1 mill we straight

Well said

I would say no, it could be any amount of money. If your married, and you say yes to your wife doing so, your not married for the right reasons.

this is a fail....smh. even if the amount of money was equal the US deficit, id still pass.

...for some reason im reminded of that dumb @@*@@ who auctioned off her virginity, lol i dunno y.

tough call. too many variables to consider, but i mean men and women cheat on each other all the time, for no reason,
at least in this case it would come with a mutual benefit for both parties involved.

Originally Posted by wildcard

lets say it cost you a hundred dollars to get with a woman. 1000000/100=10000 women. 10000>1. factor in special "gf/wife" value of that one say mehhh= to maybe 500? and 10000 (()) is better than one (()). im jk but yeah id still probably do it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom