I never knew they had stores. Just seen this brand in TJ Maxx and Marshalls

I thought this was brand for frugal people.

I also thought this brand was owned by RL. :smh:

Oh well.

It's not about being frugal. Frugal people can still wear nice things. It just depends on wether or not they want to look nice.

It's just funny how these brands got yall feeling superior cause you pay more for the same thing

I've seen rich white dudes at the range wearing USPA.

has nothing to do with feeling superior, these cats stole the whole blueprint from ralph lauren

they recently lost a lawsuit against ralph about using the polo name and the branding

same way I'd never wear bape shoes over af1s

it's just weak as hell

Last edited:
I think a more interesting question would be, would/do you rock nautica or izod rugbys/sweaters/jackets etc

Not to thread jack, but which do you guys think is worse? USPA or Chaps?
laugh.gif
I already asked this question earlier in this thread,
laugh.gif
 Didn't read the first few pages.

I think a more interesting question would be, would/do you rock nautica or izod rugbys/sweaters/jackets etc
yes to nautica, they arent as good as they once were but i would still wear something of theirs if i liked it. same goes for izod, but it has lost its luster after the lacoste years

the question has already been asked, i would say chaps>>>>>uspa. but chaps is still the step child of the rl brands, even more so since they became kohl's house brand. i could swear it used to be chaps by ralph lauren back in the day, now its just plain ol chaps.

Last edited:

id buy it if i like the nautica, i wouldnt pay for the izod but if it looks good id wear it.

i was close to copping a jacket jacket similar to this last year. kind of regret not getting it.

View media item 221820

chaps used to be respectable - uspa has always been a knockoff.

now that i think about it, my pops used to have a meannnn chaps jacket from the early 90s. next time i head back ill search for it, if its there it will be mine.

Last edited:
id buy it if i like the nautica, i wouldnt pay for the izod but if it looks good id wear it.

i was close to copping a jacket jacket similar to this last year. kind of regret not getting it.

View media item 221820chaps used to be respectable - uspa has always been a knockoff.

I agree. I rock izod polos but not a fan of their other stuff, the designs are just bleh to me. I've always liked nautica jackets, saw one the other day that was dope but didn't have the bread.

i used to care about what the "rich boys" used to think , but then i had a baby and my mom moved out of town and i found out that one should be grateful for the clothing and not the brand or " stuntin" factor.....that being said my hard working wife bought me her hard working husband 2 shirts from this brand and a pair of jeans , and yes i still buy myself RL polo but guess what ? the brand new us polo assn shirt is better than the RL polo shirt that i alrdy wore twice . lol its clothing people , as long as the colors match and it doesnt look like something from payless or wal mart you and your girl shouldnt care , if you do your insecure and if your girl do then your a dumbass for calling her your girl .lol .

Last edited:
also , the she got me 2 shirts and a pair of jeans for the same price that ONE polo shirt wouldve cost , and the quality is exactly the same , they both suck after a couple of washes lol .

Went to NJ last year and I was walking along the stores and there was a ralph lauren store next to a USPA store. They both had big Horseman logos on tall posts so it looked like they were playing sky polo 
laugh.gif

i used to care about what the "rich boys" used to think , but then i had a baby and my mom moved out of town and i found out that one should be grateful for the clothing and not the brand or " stuntin" factor.....that being said my hard working wife bought me her hard working husband 2 shirts from this brand and a pair of jeans , and yes i still buy myself RL polo but guess what ? the brand new us polo assn shirt is better than the RL polo shirt that i alrdy wore twice . lol its clothing people , as long as the colors match and it doesnt look like something from payless or wal mart you and your girl shouldnt care , if you do your insecure and if your girl do then your a dumbass for calling her your girl .lol .

But it does look like something from Payless or wal-mart

Get over yourself. Its clothing. I wear Chaps shirts all the time in work. I stopped looking at brands in college. I don't care if it was called, CHEAP POLO. If it looked good, felt good, I'm wearing it.

Anyone who really cares about judging of clothing by others really needs to reevaluate themselves.
I can cosign this.

I dont wear those brands but if they made designs that I liked, then yes.

Izod and nautica materials feel almost up to the same quality as RL. IMO the one we should be bringing up is Hilfiger. They are starting to put out some nice clothes again. Anyways, they may all rip each other off in terms of styles but USPA is the worst offender. Plus the quality of their clothes looks to be trash.

RL is not some unattainable expensive brand like some people make it seem to be. Its possible to find nice items for 25-50% off without looking like a complete idiot with loud colors and such.

As if RL isn't in every Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx. If you like the brand by all means go for it, but its just as basic as USPA.

Last edited:
I wear USPA, Polo, Chaps, iZod, & even have some blank Polo's from Footaction. It's not what you wear...if you can't dress, $70 Polo shirts aren't gonna help.

Back
Top Bottom