I never knew they had stores. Just seen this brand in TJ Maxx and Marshalls

If you see two guys walking down the street, one wearing USPA the other wearing Ecko. Which would be more laughable?

I don't own anything USPA and honestly just have 1 pair of Ralph Lauren slacks I got on super sale from Macy's for work and a cardigan sweater I got as a gift 3 years ago. lol.

Have a close friend tell me his co-worker will call out anyone on the spot wearing USPA clothing. Just random people, be it in the mall or club wherever. ...Why? What does that accomplish?

Now that I think about it. This all reminds of that "Sky's the limit" line:

"Here come the drama, oh, that's that n**** wit the fake, blaow!
Why you punch me in my face, stay in ya place
Play ya position..."

Last edited:
Man, miss me with that "superficial" bull crap. Most people buy USPA because they THINK they're doing it, and they THINK it's RL and are trying to stunt for 14.99. If price was the only factor dudes would cop blank polos from Foot Locker at 2 for $20

Man, miss me with that "superficial" bull crap. Most people buy USPA because they THINK they're doing it, and they THINK it's RL and are trying to stunt for 14.99. If price was the only factor dudes would cop blank polos from Foot Locker at 2 for $20

Or they might just like the way it looks. *shrugs*. But I've seen cats rock polos with the Ken Griffey logo and they should know that they're going to get called out for it.

I been wearing Lacoste since I was in 3rd grade. I like POLO shirts, I mean the type of shirt not the brand, I dont really care what brand it is as long as its good quality and I like it I'll buy it.

But I would NEVER wear a knock off. USPA models their clothes after Ralph Lauren's Polo, that's why they are a garbage line. If they were original with there designs then maybe the brand will have some respect.

Last edited:
It's just funny how these brands got yall feeling superior cause you pay more for the same thing

I've seen rich white dudes at the range wearing USPA.

Last edited:
It's just funny how these brands got yall feeling superior cause you pay more for the same thing

I've seen rich white dudes at the range wearing USPA.

Come on Bruh, have you forgotten which message board we are on. Ralph Lauren is laughing to the bank.

:lol: So after a quick session of research seems like USPA is actually the legit polo brand.

Believe it or not people actually play polo and USPA is the actual brand of the sport and has been since 1890 way before Ralph Lauren was even born.

So it seems like Ralph Lauren polos are the actual posers. :lol:

:lol: So after a quick session of research seems like USPA is actually the legit polo brand.

Believe it or not people actually play polo and USPA is the actual brand of the sport and has been since 1890 way before Ralph Lauren was even born.

So it seems like Ralph Lauren polos are the actual posers. :lol:
not true dude, u did inaccurate research

The USPA clothing brand started in 1981, after Ralph Lauren. But the actual organization has been around since 1890.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom