I never knew that......

It's the journey, not the goal.

Never knew what Forest said @ D.C.

"Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don’t go home at all. That’s a bad thing. That’s all I have to say about that.”

Last edited:
When forrest gump makes dat speech in dc and the speakers go out he says....

"Sometimes when people go to Vietnam, they go home to their mommas without any legs. Sometimes they don’t go home at all. That’s a bad thing. That’s all I have to say about that."

A: Costco's approach to fuel is the same as inside the warehouse - high volume and low prices. One-way traffic makes it easier to get in and out of our stations quickly. Our extra-long hoses allow fueling from either side of the vehicle, so there is no need to be concerned with which lane to choose.

DEI1fR6UMAANzqi.jpg

A: Costco's approach to fuel is the same as inside the warehouse - high volume and low prices. One-way traffic makes it easier to get in and out of our stations quickly. Our extra-long hoses allow fueling from either side of the vehicle, so there is no need to be concerned with which lane to choose.

I always feel uncomfortable when I pick the gas lane on the opposite side of my tank...cant be waiting tho.:smokin

Ahh, I still prefer to choose the pump that's on the same side as the car's tank. That's too much work.

But man, $1.99 for unleaded at Costco in VA. I love it.

Ken Bone avy to post ratio strong.

In a effort to unite all its citizens China does not have time zones despite actually having 5 if you're like the rest of the normal world. Since 1949 under communist leadership

Back
Top Bottom