I never knew that......

Its a trip that future generations will never know all these electronics existed.

Like VCR rewinders were actually a thing people purchased. :lol:

I was watching something on youtube where they show teenagers a nes (nintendo) and they were like what is this? Made me feel so damn old. One girl saw the controller and said oh, My phone case looks like this but she didn't know what it was.

DG9GG-7VwAAmHH4.jpg
Anybody know how to access the smartphone radar detector or is it a phone app?

Never knew about the stock market. Well, I did, but never got involved.

I got really interested late last year and it's become a hobby for me this whole year. It's been a crazy rollercoaster with me making and losing tens of thousands of dollars, haha, but it's fun...I swear
I also used to think you could only trade shares, and make less than 1% a day, or whatever you see when you check the ticker for the day. I learned about options, futures, and how you can make/lose a lot in just one day. It's very easy to get involved and learn

"I only read playboy for the articles"

Playboy didn't actually have nude photos until the late 70s. And some of their journalism was actually on point. Even housing short stories of early Stephen King and Vonnegut

-Only 30 percent of the oxygen we breathe comes from trees. The other 70% comes from the ocean.

-bears eat the honey, but what they are actually after is the new larvae which contains alot allot of protein.

-the term "stroke" comes from the ancient phrase "stroke of God's hand"

The layers of a road

AvFUiZs7_SWXnX0xlvYBeB0P9yRghTp_djqMKa8PMdo.jpg

IMG_1915.JPG

The sandwich was created by the Earl of Sandwich, who told his servant to put the meat between two slices of bread so he could continue playing a board game. I learned that from watching the show above as a child.

Turns out the Earl was a degenerate gambler who didn't wanna leave the table.

Friends is ripoff of Living Single. With Friends going on to much higher success

On that note, I always wondered if Chris Rock received any compensation from the Goldbergs. Blatant ripoff of Everybody Hates Chris. Smh

- Jermaine Jackson was extra salty when Mike decided to go solo from the Jackson 5. He even recorded a diss song, which MJ pulled from radio immediately.

- Jackson had been invited to appear at the fifth annual MTV Music Video Awards to receive what was then called the Video Vanguard Award, honoring lifetime achievement in the medium (it was later renamed in Jackson's honor). He decided to make the appearance on one condition: that from then onward, the network's executives would make sure that their taste-making video DJs would refer to him only as the 'King of Pop'. They agreed, and the name stuck.

GOAT with the power moves :pimp:

Friends is ripoff of Living Single. With Friends going on to much higher success

Not quite, there were a lot of "single in the city" sitcoms that were around in the 90s

Seinfeld (You may have heard of this show)
Hangin' with Mr. Cooper
Martin
Frasier
Ellen (Originally named These Friends of Mine)
Caroline in the City
Suddenly Susan

and a bunch of other ones that didn't last that long.

Friends was just happened to be the most popular of the bunch.

Also, both Living Single and Friends were both produced by Warner Bros.

Back
Top Bottom