I never knew that......

dunkin donuts got them cheese twist bagels and good sandwiches too 

from 2010-2012 ya guy couldnt operate without a breakfast sandwich in my am

didnt really **** wit the coffee or tea, **** was pipin hot every dam time, had to let it sit for dam near 20 minutes, aint nobody got time bruh

Y'all ever tried potato donuts? There's this place named Spudnuts in Charlottesville that I go to and they're probably the most delicious pastry I've ever had.

re: Dunkin Donuts

Donuts in general aren't anything special so I don't really think DD's donuts are weak. But I am not a donuts person, just another form of junk food/ cake, dough.

French Cruller or whatever is called is the GOAT though, I get Toasted Almond flavored coffee but its good half the time.

I rather go to Starbucks for a chain coffee spot.

French cruller is the only thing i get there 8)

Pop dem bad boys in the microwave for 8 seconds

Word? Will try.

For real though, the best coffee to me is bodega coffee. Its always poppin for some reason no matter how crazy the place looks. With a bacon egg and cheese in the morning...life man. :smokin

And its only a buck. :pimp:

Metzitzah b'peh is a practice carried out in Talmudic Judaism, within which a mohel; that is to say a rabbi who carries out genital-mutilation; puts the freshly circumcised penis of the infant boy into his mouth and sucks it until the blood stops flowing from the wound on the child's penis

WTFFFFF somebody just posted this on fb with pic included :x:x

Y'all ever tried potato donuts? There's this place named Spudnuts in Charlottesville that I go to and they're probably the most delicious pastry I've ever had.
they have this near USC

i can confirm that it is 
pimp.gif

Metzitzah b'peh is a practice carried out in Talmudic Judaism, within which a mohel; that is to say a rabbi who carries out genital-mutilation; puts the freshly circumcised penis of the infant boy into his mouth and sucks it until the blood stops flowing from the wound on the child's penis
WTFFFFF somebody just posted this on fb with pic included
sick.gif
:x
for what?

WTFFFFF somebody just posted this on fb with pic included :x:x

This practice caused an outbreak of herpes among babies due to a mohel had questionable personal life.

Also how do you get into that? Oh yeah I've been sucking baby **** for about 20 years now, 12 years professionally

WTFFFFF somebody just posted this on fb with pic included
sick.gif
:x
This practice caused an outbreak of herpes among babies due to a mohel had questionable personal life.

Also how do you get into that? Oh yeah I've been sucking baby **** for about 20 years now, 12 years professionally
that was the kicker that made me die
roll.gif

re: Dunkin Donuts

Donuts in general aren't anything special so I don't really think DD's donuts are weak. But I am not a donuts person, just another form of junk food/ cake, dough.

Place in Portland (the real Portland @brendasdeadbaby) here called Holey Donut... They are Homer Simpson drool quality... Potato donuts as well... They got a chocolate sea salt that is :wow:.. I remember the first time I had one :lol:... They also got iced coffee where the ice is made of coffee :wow:...

The Beatles had an original drummer (Pete Best) who was fired before having Ringo Starr replace him.

Last edited:
Star Search host Ed McMahon was a fighter jet pilot in the Marines and received 8 Medals. He retired as a colonel.

Back
Top Bottom