I NEED HELP! I OWN A TRAP HOUSE! *UPDATE PG. 4!*

Dude was estimating how much he'd charge me to clear the bushes and trim the trees.

Talkin about 3500 to trim ot all.

6k to clear it all lmao bruh out his mind!

Yeah, that's crazy.. Do what you can to save $. Painting/flooring can be DIY if you got the time. Some of the Vinyl planks are just snap-in like legos and are good price/durable/look fine. Can use rentometer to plug in the address beds/baths and find recent listings to determine rents

Jeeez the dead dog tho

Ya dont pay 6k for that, thats wild.

Best of luck Koop, def interested to see progress pics and how it looks after some renovation.

I would tell you to get Ronnie from The Chi to come clear that out for you, but that boy...

Take your time to fix it. Aint no rush but just keep going with the flow. Make it a journey.

Bruh, if there is nothing owed on that property you've got an opportunity for passive income staring in your face.

Even if it takes a year to fix it up you're playing the long game here.

Make sure you own the house for real for real tho. Like everything is under your name. Would hate for you to put all that work in and family starts creeping out of no where putting their hand in the pot.

STRUCTURALLY IT LOOKS GOOD I CANT IMAGINE HOU SPENDING TOO MUCH TO RENOVATE IT...

Before you put time and effort I'd double check there are no back taxes owed on the house and have somebody check out the structure and foundation if your not able to check it out yourself. If everything checks out you can rent a roll off dumpster for around 4-5 hundred and get to work
roll-off-dumpster-rental.png

No reason why you cant learn to do things yourself it's not difficult unless you dont really have the time. In that case I'd look for a honest private contractor (if they exist :lol:)
No reason to turn down free property

Man that **** needs ALOT of love and attention for you be able to flip. Dont know your financials but it may be a burden.

location is also a factor. And how the market will be for renters/potential buyers when you get it to a livable condition.

id look into city and/or state programs that assist in turning it into a social program hub for addicts or halfway house, etc.

So I finally got around to finding a buyer who is offering me $20k.

Just got done with the inspection.

Looks like someone has already been in there stripping things out.

All the light fixtures are gone.

20210111_140523.jpg
20210111_140642.jpg
20210111_140635.jpg
20210111_140511.jpg
20210111_140434.jpg
20210111_140431.jpg
20210111_141259.jpg
20210111_141324.jpg

counter and try and get more money

I did.

He offered 15 i said 20 or nothing.

Talked to his partner and agreed.

At this point I just want to wash my hands if the property.

Tired of getting letters from the city complaining about the grass and over grown bushes.

I did.

He offered 15 i said 20 or nothing.

Talked to his partner and agreed.

At this point I just want to wash my hands if the property.

Tired of getting letters from the city complaining about the grass and over grown bushes.
oh ok bet. i thought that was his initial offer.

Back
Top Bottom