I just got gas for $1.69....So what's the excuse for gas being $3.50+ the last 3-6 months?

Yup, down to $1.93 in Minnesota here.

This is why I'm done listening to "experts" who claimed it would be well past $5 this fall, and we also would probably never see $2.99 again inour future once it passed that 3 dollar mark.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif
funny thing is they STILL pulling in nice profits off that...

thats like the the price when i first got my L
late bloomer my dude? i remember when the day it hit like .98 - it was like an event to go fill up!
laugh.gif

Damn you a old head.
roll.gif
34 is a old head?! somebody here has to remember this!

Yes, yes it is. Its cool though.

j/k

laugh.gif

late bloomer my dude? i remember when the day it hit like .98 - it was like an event to go fill up!
laugh.gif

Damn you a old head.
roll.gif
24 is a old head?! somebody here has to remember this!

I remember, back in like 95/96 in the MD DC area .98 a gallon was alot

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I just filled my tank up for 24 bucks
pimp.gif

But i always fill it up when its at a quarter to empty

gas is around the 2.30-2.50 around my area in Maryland I dont know how much it is in DC and VA

same here...fill up when its 1/4 to empty...but i'm in MD too, and i am paying 2.02 the most (1.99 is the best by me)

Well after 20 cents off, I would hope so.

Most spots around my way are at 1.83 WITHOUT any discount.

I filled up for $1.73 yesterday.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I just got gas for $2.15. Gotta love filling up the SUV for only 30 bucks.
what kind of SUV u got? i filled up my envoy xl yesterday for $45 with gas at $1.99 and that is crazyyy cheap for me....twice i had to fill thatdamn thing up for $100 exactly when gas was like $4.25
alien.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Damn you a old head.
roll.gif
24 is a old head?! somebody here has to remember this!

i remember,i remember 5$ getting me to school for the whole week in my senior year,and on a friday night in high school days if i had 3 passengersthey would chip in 2$ each and we would ride out all night...now if a dude hit me with 2$ for some gas ill straight
indifferent.gif
him

It is still 2.70 here. Buffalo is one of the most expensive cities for gas which sucks cause national average is 2.2x i believe. Im paying almost 50 centsmore.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

SUV sales going back up, Im still not biting into these low prices though, I know its a trap!

IT IS A TRAP...

Nov. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire hedge-fund manager Boone Pickens told CNBC today that oil prices are near a bottom and will be back above $100 a barrel within a year.

``We're in a global recession now, and you've got to be close to the bottom because OPEC is going to cut supply and support the price,'' hesaid in an interview. ``Within a year from now, we'll be back above $100 a barrel.''

Pickens, who manages funds linked to energy commodities and equities through Dallas-based BP Capital LLC, confirmed that the equity fund has been convertedto cash after BP Capital lost $2 billion since July, when oil and gas prices hit records.

``We're going to make it back,'' he said. ``Right now, patience is what we're practicing. We think it's going to get worse in theforeseeable future. We may peck away a little bit, but we're not going to go back into the market for a while.''

Oil prices have fallen 62 percent since hitting a record $147.27 a barrel in July, and natural gas prices have fallen 53 percent.

BUT $1.70 RT NOW HERE IN INDY IS A PLAYER FOR NOW...

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I just got gas for $2.15. Gotta love filling up the SUV for only 30 bucks.

mannnnnnn I FEEEL YOU ON THIS. over the summer it was 80 to fill up my armada now its 40. ahhhh

Originally Posted by rickybadman

American will never learn their lesson. Gas goes up and they talk so much trash about going green and cutting down on consumption but as soon as the prices go people start driving the SUVs down the street to the store and going for weekend drives.SMH. If everyone would cut down on their consumption we could see permanent lower prices.
Cosigned. Local car dealers are pushing SUVs hard because this might be the last chance they have to sell.

if you go to a certain gas station in my area and get a car wash regular gas will cost you 1.65 but it's around 1.99 for regular in my area

Back
Top Bottom