I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

kate-middleton-26th-birthday.jpg

ACCEPTABLE

article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

NOT ACCEPTABLE

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

The only thing i find funny is why the OP seems to be complaining about them dressing slutty.
nothing new, he doesnt like girls.

The only thing i find funny is why the OP seems to be complaining about them dressing slutty.
nothing new, he doesnt like girls.

Originally Posted by Demps

nothing new, he doesnt like girl. people
Fixed.
Dude has a new problem every week. 
laugh.gif
  He mean mugs existence. 

Originally Posted by Demps

nothing new, he doesnt like girl. people
Fixed.
Dude has a new problem every week. 
laugh.gif
  He mean mugs existence. 

a northface jacket, short skirt or leggings, and uggs is the best cold weather gear a girl can put on.

im from the south.

a northface jacket, short skirt or leggings, and uggs is the best cold weather gear a girl can put on.

im from the south.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean do you really believe you need to freeze your rear-end off simply for the sake of feeling sexy and being cute. There was a party at a local university and it was near 25 degrees. The amount of skirts "right under the crack of the buttcheeks"were crazy considering how cold it was.

I am not much of a partier, but when I do, I don't party in the cold months because I don't want to have to take my coat inside and pay for coat check, so I always maximized my summer partying. But damn women can't throw on some jeans and a nice top. Like some of you say, it can't be that serious.

Why are you complaining? 
grin.gif

Most of the time at a party... 90% of the people are drunk, and when your drinking you don't feel the cold.. and the cold feeling is only temporary because how long you think they spend outside compared to inside the party..

Spoiler [+]
Are you gay?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean do you really believe you need to freeze your rear-end off simply for the sake of feeling sexy and being cute. There was a party at a local university and it was near 25 degrees. The amount of skirts "right under the crack of the buttcheeks"were crazy considering how cold it was.

I am not much of a partier, but when I do, I don't party in the cold months because I don't want to have to take my coat inside and pay for coat check, so I always maximized my summer partying. But damn women can't throw on some jeans and a nice top. Like some of you say, it can't be that serious.

Why are you complaining? 
grin.gif

Most of the time at a party... 90% of the people are drunk, and when your drinking you don't feel the cold.. and the cold feeling is only temporary because how long you think they spend outside compared to inside the party..

Spoiler [+]
Are you gay?

Back
Top Bottom