I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

DC was like 30 years old going to college parties 😅
Is this what DC means by “All African”?
1618720724745.jpeg

Can we confirm this isn’t him at the party he referenced in the original post? Those dresses look to fall "right under the crack of the buttcheeks" just as he described and the gentleman behind him has a jacket on so it may be winter/25 degrees outside.

If this is in fact DC then his views and posts make a lot more sense now.

Is this what DC means by “All African”?
1618720724745.jpeg

Can we confirm this isn’t him at the party he referenced in the original post? Those dresses look to fall "right under the crack of the buttcheeks" just as he described and the gentleman behind him has a jacket on so it may be winter/25 degrees outside.

If this is in fact DC then his views and posts make a lot more sense now.

1DA5203C-0872-4529-A4C9-9A5629109636.jpeg

4E3CD269-E819-4F7F-9C60-09E3CBB4003B.jpeg

#DCALLMISOGYNY strikes again :lol:

I would also like to apologize to solewoman solewoman and mytmouse76 mytmouse76 for my pre President Emeritus posts. I posted a lot of liberal conjecture and innuendo mixed with "cancel and woke culture". I'm now a social and fiscal conservative and life couldn't be better. I know speak and post with BASS in my voice RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , I fight for my brothers and sisters that rock da OG colorway (white) and I am a proud Black Man KHUFU KHUFU .

One can argue that post also belongs in the "Does NT Tip" thread.
Or maybe this thread (which wasn’t updated regularly btw)

I'm on the same page. Use to hide my coat under a table at this one spot. :lol:
I rolled mine up and stuffed it behind an arcade game at a bar. Coats really can be inconvenient in that situation but I'll never pay for coat check. Didn't even know people charged for that.

Back
Top Bottom