I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Iaintevenmad.jpeg

I got you bruh because I ain't either.
2v310f8.jpg

I graduated in May 2010 and when I was on campus, the girls that dressed the way you are describing for situations you are describing, were  usually the freshman. The upperclassman girls usually dressed somewhat more practical based on the weather.

I was in DC last night near my old uni (GW, on 19th and I, mixed crowd of college and non-college) with a friend at a spot and she and I could spot who were freshman girls walking by the window because of their appearance. Also, because if they came into the bar we were in, we saw the bouncers drawing x's on the back of their hands.

I graduated in May 2010 and when I was on campus, the girls that dressed the way you are describing for situations you are describing, were  usually the freshman. The upperclassman girls usually dressed somewhat more practical based on the weather.

I was in DC last night near my old uni (GW, on 19th and I, mixed crowd of college and non-college) with a friend at a spot and she and I could spot who were freshman girls walking by the window because of their appearance. Also, because if they came into the bar we were in, we saw the bouncers drawing x's on the back of their hands.

- i dont find it funny at all, its a pet peeve of mine. i find it a complete turnoff, an indication of her lack of intelligence, common sense, and a sign of self esteem issues.

- im a firm believer that if you look good.....YOU LOOK GOOD. regardless if its jeans and a sweatshirt or a skirt and blouse, you should be able to work whatever outfit the weather calls for.

.....this is right up there with the flip flop craze of the past few years, where it may be pouring down rain all day and you'll still see chicks leaving the house in flip flops. *gross*
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

- i dont find it funny at all, its a pet peeve of mine. i find it a complete turnoff, an indication of her lack of intelligence, common sense, and a sign of self esteem issues.

- im a firm believer that if you look good.....YOU LOOK GOOD. regardless if its jeans and a sweatshirt or a skirt and blouse, you should be able to work whatever outfit the weather calls for.

.....this is right up there with the flip flop craze of the past few years, where it may be pouring down rain all day and you'll still see chicks leaving the house in flip flops. *gross*
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Good way to spot which ones r bout. Also good to laugh at. So no, im not mad at them
laugh.gif

Good way to spot which ones r bout. Also good to laugh at. So no, im not mad at them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't mind it, free will son.
laugh.gif

4 really tho, when you see them at the club, you know all you need is some choice words and patron shots and you're in like flynn...oh wait

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I don't mind it, free will son.
laugh.gif

4 really tho, when you see them at the club, you know all you need is some choice words and patron shots and you're in like flynn...oh wait

Back
Top Bottom