I ignored my summons for Jury Duty...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by jones23me

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

No you didn't.

laugh.gif

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

No you didn't.

Right
laugh.gif

Where the hell do you live?... There wasn't one dime when I got summoned, Just a bunch of "OK" females and a ton of weird looking old people.

No you didn't.

Right
laugh.gif

Where the hell do you live?... There wasn't one dime when I got summoned, Just a bunch of "OK" females and a ton of weird looking old people.

No you didn't.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No you didn't.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Whenever I get summoned, I always request to postpone to the latest date possible (3 months later I think) and it always works. Then they don't even bother sending out another summon until the next year. And when I get summoned again, I just postpone again.

Whenever I get summoned, I always request to postpone to the latest date possible (3 months later I think) and it always works. Then they don't even bother sending out another summon until the next year. And when I get summoned again, I just postpone again.

.....ive missed 2 so far. the first was on purpose, the other i didnt recieve until i got back from a vacation so i missed it.

- i too work for uncle sam.

...oh well.

.....ive missed 2 so far. the first was on purpose, the other i didnt recieve until i got back from a vacation so i missed it.

- i too work for uncle sam.

...oh well.

I usually go for the simple fact you get paid to go and most of the time you dont have to do squat. I just catch up on reading a good book or something.

I usually go for the simple fact you get paid to go and most of the time you dont have to do squat. I just catch up on reading a good book or something.

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

I've ignored mine in the past. No problems yet. How can they even verify that you received the summons in the first place?
That's an awesome point...
laugh.gif
This is the logic my girl's dad uses. He just throws them away whenever he gets them. Hes a seriously intelligent dude, so i take his word for it. 

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

I've ignored mine in the past. No problems yet. How can they even verify that you received the summons in the first place?
That's an awesome point...
laugh.gif
This is the logic my girl's dad uses. He just throws them away whenever he gets them. Hes a seriously intelligent dude, so i take his word for it. 

Back
Top Bottom