I ignored my summons for Jury Duty...

I missed my summon for Jury Duty because I completely forgot about it. I thought I would be in trouble, but the guidelines in my county state my next summon is mandatory. So, I was fortunate for that. I didn't want a warrant for my arrest. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I've missed 3 already.

Feared for my life when I got pulled over for a speeding ticket, thinking I had a warrant on me.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I've missed 3 already.

Feared for my life when I got pulled over for a speeding ticket, thinking I had a warrant on me.  
laugh.gif

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

i heard that if you told the court that you hate criminals with a passion, they will excuse you because they don't want any of the jurors to be biased.

i heard that if you told the court that you hate criminals with a passion, they will excuse you because they don't want any of the jurors to be biased.

Missed enough to have an outstanding warrant and be in the top 20 for Americas Most Wanted list.

nah but on the real,

ive missed 2 and both were on accident. They warn you so far ahead of time i constantly forget about it completely come due date.

Missed enough to have an outstanding warrant and be in the top 20 for Americas Most Wanted list.

nah but on the real,

ive missed 2 and both were on accident. They warn you so far ahead of time i constantly forget about it completely come due date.

Good job ignoring your civic duty. You don't even need to go in in most states, just call the number
30t6p3b.gif

Good job ignoring your civic duty. You don't even need to go in in most states, just call the number
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jones23me

dang now i hope I get a summons
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jones23me

dang now i hope I get a summons
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure thats on the same level as a parking violation - its illegal, but no one cares.

I'm pretty sure thats on the same level as a parking violation - its illegal, but no one cares.

Back
Top Bottom