I ignored my summons for Jury Duty...

i think its a process first they screen you then they choose to pick you or not. dont worry saw mine and threw it in the garbage

i think its a process first they screen you then they choose to pick you or not. dont worry saw mine and threw it in the garbage

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I've missed 3 already.

Feared for my life when I got pulled over for a speeding ticket, thinking I had a warrant on me.
roll.gif

i just got a letter for the first time saying i need to call asap because i didnt show up/call for my jury duty. Ive never gone, im 25 now
laugh.gif

i just got a letter for the first time saying i need to call asap because i didnt show up/call for my jury duty. Ive never gone, im 25 now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jones23me

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

No you didn't.

I accepted mine and went for 5 days and still didnt get no action (trial wise) but it was al lot of dimes in there waitn to be called up. I just sat in that room and conversed with these freeks. (crushed 1) Mad becuase i didnt get to miss work longer

No you didn't.

I ignored it a few times when I was younger. Finally I just marked down that I don't speak English and haven't received a summons in over 5 years.

I ignored it a few times when I was younger. Finally I just marked down that I don't speak English and haven't received a summons in over 5 years.

I had jury duty on April 22 for Cook co. Illinois (26th and California), I didnt get selected though...So I basically sat in a room with about 80-100 other people eating snacks and watching Maury
laugh.gif

All the older cats were macking on the young ladies, it was quite funny...

I had jury duty on April 22 for Cook co. Illinois (26th and California), I didnt get selected though...So I basically sat in a room with about 80-100 other people eating snacks and watching Maury
laugh.gif

All the older cats were macking on the young ladies, it was quite funny...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

No you didn't.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom