I hope gets bombarded with hate mail.

Somebody air this chick out STAT.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

WHO CURSSSS??

i thought we passed this phase... the president is black, the options are limitless, racists are minorities.

Ignore it and move on!!!!!!!!

We could send links through forwards, and tell our friends on FB, and tell them to keep sending it to others, and have the internet destroy her...

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

We could send links through forwards, and tell our friends on FB, and tell them to keep sending it to others, and have the internet destroy her...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH NOOO !!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH NOOO !!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[/color]
LMAO that .gif is too funny.

Am i the only one lost here? whos this chick? what happened? I dont use facebook so i dont know what this stuff is lol.

Originally Posted by Apolloburningstar

Am i the only one lost here? whos this chick? what happened? I dont use facebook so i dont know what this stuff is lol.

Yes you are but its cool lol. Basically the girl the OP posted on the first page had some very racially charged remarks on her fb page. She was subsequentlyput on blast by people from her school and now there's a group on fb airing out her dirty laundry. As a result she deleted her page and I'm sure shehas now become a pariah in her own school.

I hope she gets what she deserves.
smh.gif

A couple of my "friends" on FB also had quite offensive remarks about Obama winning. I remember one dude was quick to edit his status (word toFreshProduct), but I caught it just in time. Dude was like "_________ is thinking that the first law passed after inaguration is going to be the "Nofried chicken left behind" act."

smh.gif

i'd honestly play 'catch' with a friend around her and beam the football right in her face. oops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom