I hope gets bombarded with hate mail.

this is nonsense...none of this will change how she feels...if anything it'll make her worse cuz she'll blame black people getting upset for hergetting kicked out of school if thats true...

I don't believe for a second that you can get expelled for your personal beliefs.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

this is nonsense...none of this will change how she feels...if anything it'll make her worse cuz she'll blame black people getting upset for her getting kicked out of school if thats true...
who really cares what she thinks about black people? i don't think anyone is trying to change her mind... dudes are just having fun at herexpense, that's what she gets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gko2408

I don't believe for a second that you can get expelled for your personal beliefs.
if she calls her principle a n_____ , she wouldnt get expelled?

haaaaaa. i think this is hilarious. i hope she did get kicked out of her sorority and school. just 4 @+*!* and giggles.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

this is nonsense...none of this will change how she feels...if anything it'll make her worse cuz she'll blame black people getting upset for her getting kicked out of school if thats true...
who really cares what she thinks about black people? i don't think anyone is trying to change her mind... dudes are just having fun at her expense, that's what she gets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you don't care why go through so much trouble to expose her?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

who really cares what she thinks about black people? i don't think anyone is trying to change her mind... dudes are just having fun at her expense, that's what she gets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you don't care why go through so much trouble to expose her?
1) i'm not doing anything. i'm just laughing
laugh.gif

2) it's not that much trouble. she has a Facebook and Myspace, something everybody else has. it's really not that hard to ruin her life.

cant that be considered a hate crime?

stupid fat !+$!$

i hope she really did get kicks outa school

im going to send her myspace a nasty message..

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

cant that be considered a hate crime?
Look, I think she's as dumb as the next person, but there's no crime here. And dropping the n-word in an ONLINE forum, and with noaffiliation to the school, can't be grounds for expulsion. If she put up a poster in the union building with that stuff, then the university can act on it.

While I don't mind people discussing the racism that's exposing itself post-election, there's certainly no need to bring offensive content to NT.

Launching attacks from NT is also an inappropriate use of the board.

Back
Top Bottom