I hope gets bombarded with hate mail.

Subject: I gotta tear down this group....

Ladies and Gentlemen of this group: It has come to my attention that this poor young lady's social life has been literally destroyed. She has been kicked off facebook, out of her sorority and also has been asked to leave Louisiana Tech University. My intentions were not to accomplish all of this but only to teach her a lesson, hence she said, "yeah I said it, say something." So I did. I thank everyone for joining this group but I'm starting to get information that I could be expelled for pulling a stunt like this and I don't want that. Plus, I've also recieved some threatening messages. And I don't know if she deserved all of this but God bless her and anyone else that feels the same way she does. And may God also bless you all too.

Your truly,

Everett C. Route, III

^I got that too
eek.gif
eek.gif
all that in a day basically. Now she really hates black people
ohwell.gif

the power of the internet
tired.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

expelling folk for making a facebook group exposing a racist? wow.. that's doing too much.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Ladies and Gentlemen of this group: It has come to my attention that this poor young lady's social life has been literally destroyed. She has been kicked off facebook, out of her sorority and also has been asked to leave Louisiana Tech University. My intentions were not to accomplish all of this but only to teach her a lesson, hence she said, "yeah I said it, say something." So I did. I thank everyone for joining this group but I'm starting to get information that I could be expelled for pulling a stunt like this and I don't want that. Plus, I've also recieved some threatening messages. And I don't know if she deserved all of this but God bless her and anyone else that feels the same way she does. And may God also bless you all too.

Your truly,

Everett C. Route, III

we need confirmation though

dumb broad deserves it + plus more

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Your truly,

Everett C. Route, III

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
if they kick homie out of school though

Daam she pretty much ethered herself. i'm pretty sure she hates Barack Obama & all black people for that matter ALOOOT more now.
laugh.gif

HighRep87 wrote:

Your truly,

Everett C. Route, III

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Is this legitimate?

That's taking a colossal "L" right there.

Peoples ignorance....
ohwell.gif
. But if that note is legit. about her gettingkicked out of school
eek.gif

eek.gif
Getting kicked out of school though? Wow.

She might as well permanently log off.

can you really get expelled for that though?

i didn't know that. i don't feel bad for her though.

hmmm...I dont get why everybody is so up in arms like this they didnt know this stuff goes down.
Im not tryin to downplay it, but at the same time, I dont see the need to really bring so much attention to it either. I mean messing up her Facebook andMySpace pages is gonna accomplish what? what lesson will be learned? I agree she does need to learn a lesson but I dont think this is the way to go about it

Back
Top Bottom