I hope gets bombarded with hate mail.

She will now
laugh.gif
This could get interesting......

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]uh oh... and this is after I've seen so many statuses like that
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/color]

Niketalk...do what you do best. Get her. Didn't know fat chicks could angle pictures in the car either...

I was shocked at some of the statements on some of the pages of my Facebook "friends".

Needless to say, all those folks talking out their neck whom I haven't seen or talked to since high school got deleted with the quickness. No time for allthat.

lol at there already being a "lindsey boggs is a racist slap her if you see her" facebook group.

technology will keep everyone honest

Someone already made a FB group exposing her. Honestly that word doesn't even phase me anymore. If you say it in a derogatory manner trying to get areaction from me more than likely I'll just laugh at your futile efforts. But nonetheless... OWNED!

Facebook friends before win.....close to 1000....now bout 800 and some change....%*%# is crazy.....oh well.... so many people were cool til a black man gets todictate law...

I think she deleted her account. Either that or its private because I can't find it. I'm so glad that people are finally showing us who they reallyare. Forget all that closet racism, be bold. I did alot of deleting from my fb friends list today.

Back
Top Bottom