I have no game. Can someone teach me

Originally Posted by seniosoul

you have no game, but you have swag and confidence?
Damon_Jones.jpg

I honestly think some people can naturally talk to others with a lot more ease than others. For instance, I understand what OP is saying. I can start up conversations with females at neutral events like parties, bars, etc. but when it comes to actually just talking to a random girl at say a store or something, forget about it. I feel like I'm going to make a complete $%%!@%* out of myself.
laugh.gif

I know people who can spark a conversation with anyone, but I'm just not like that. In fact few weeks back I was at a store and lookin' for some new shirts and I was staring at this beautiful girl who was workin' there right...she was staring back at me ( prop cause she caught me lookin'). All I wanted to do was go over and talk to her...so I was about to go ask her about a specific item..well right as I turn around, she's right there...initiated conversation with me, NOT ONCE, but @%%*++! TWICE. I blew it...she was gorgeous and she started talkin' to me...
laugh.gif
 no gammmmmmmmmmme.

I honestly think some people can naturally talk to others with a lot more ease than others. For instance, I understand what OP is saying. I can start up conversations with females at neutral events like parties, bars, etc. but when it comes to actually just talking to a random girl at say a store or something, forget about it. I feel like I'm going to make a complete $%%!@%* out of myself.
laugh.gif

I know people who can spark a conversation with anyone, but I'm just not like that. In fact few weeks back I was at a store and lookin' for some new shirts and I was staring at this beautiful girl who was workin' there right...she was staring back at me ( prop cause she caught me lookin'). All I wanted to do was go over and talk to her...so I was about to go ask her about a specific item..well right as I turn around, she's right there...initiated conversation with me, NOT ONCE, but @%%*++! TWICE. I blew it...she was gorgeous and she started talkin' to me...
laugh.gif
 no gammmmmmmmmmme.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Who says you have to talk? Just pantomime and grunt for emphasis. Do the motion for dialing her number and then hump the ground. She'll get the picture.

If she's not game, pretend you're surfing and ignore her. She'll be floored by your swag.

People I work with are looking at me crazy because of how hard picturing this made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Who says you have to talk? Just pantomime and grunt for emphasis. Do the motion for dialing her number and then hump the ground. She'll get the picture.

If she's not game, pretend you're surfing and ignore her. She'll be floored by your swag.

People I work with are looking at me crazy because of how hard picturing this made me laugh.
laugh.gif

Damn how you have her come up to you first and still fail to get the digits?

Damn how you have her come up to you first and still fail to get the digits?

Back
Top Bottom