I have no game. Can someone teach me

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

I got swag and confidence. I'm not shy at all in front of girls and can hold a conversation pretty good..... I wanted to go say something but i just didnt know what to say or how to say....

From your username to what you first said, then what you followed with, I'm confused.

if she's eyeballing that hard, all you literally have to do is walk over there & ask her out. very easy. very simple.

if she's eyeballing that hard, all you literally have to do is walk over there & ask her out. very easy. very simple.

If you knw you got em, then its a wrap. All you gotta do is just close it out.

Once you get over the hump (no pun intended) its smooth sailing.

If you knw you got em, then its a wrap. All you gotta do is just close it out.

Once you get over the hump (no pun intended) its smooth sailing.

Who says you have to talk? Just pantomime and grunt for emphasis. Do the motion for dialing her number and then hump the ground. She'll get the picture.

If she's not game, pretend you're surfing and ignore her. She'll be floored by your swag.

Who says you have to talk? Just pantomime and grunt for emphasis. Do the motion for dialing her number and then hump the ground. She'll get the picture.

If she's not game, pretend you're surfing and ignore her. She'll be floored by your swag.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If a dude whipped it out in a gym and couldn't speak to me I would have fun reporting him.
but what if he can speak to you?
well at least attempt before you whip your junk out.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

If a dude whipped it out in a gym and couldn't speak to me I would have fun reporting him.
but what if he can speak to you?
well at least attempt before you whip your junk out.

This thread reminds me of the kid in the 40 Year Old Virgin who walked in after Carell failed to put those multiple condoms on.

This thread reminds me of the kid in the 40 Year Old Virgin who walked in after Carell failed to put those multiple condoms on.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Be ridiculous, be funny, be silly, be goofy, be assertive, be first

Shut up geek.....Just talk to them fam, THAT'S IT. All you have to do is do it. Save whipping it out for when yall chilling by yourselves.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Be ridiculous, be funny, be silly, be goofy, be assertive, be first

Shut up geek.....Just talk to them fam, THAT'S IT. All you have to do is do it. Save whipping it out for when yall chilling by yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom