I have a SCHOOL related problem about CHEATING

I don't get your post. You're going in opposite directions. So after you finally stopped cheating, you guys are still able to do well and maintain yourrankings, yet now people are suspicious? I agree with you then, it should be proven that you are legitimately earning your grade and people should shut the**!* up about it if you guys are all separated and still doing well. It sounds more like the whole, "once a thief, always a thief," mentalityprevailing from everybody else.

I'm all for helping out my buddies but if I was to get in trouble for doing it then F it. I'm not going to risk my academic career because of"helping out" someone else.

Cheating is bad. Bottom line whether you're actually intelligent or not this is just regular karma....u did it once so now its biting you. But just get ittogether and think of something that will get the idea out of the teachers heads.

On a side note: Who cheats on a regents? They're 8th grade level tests

i dont even see what the big deal is real talk. dude said he doesnt even do the "small" cheating anymore and is still killing on his grades. keepdoing what you are doing and tell them to kiss your %@%. what can they actually say to you other than hate if you do that?

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Show them this thread.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom