I gotta say, pet insurance is worth it...

bought a king charles spaniel pup years ago. first week with me, he went up to a cat at my job to play with it. cat scratched his eye. i had to pay over 4k after all was said and done to save the eye.
do i wish i had insurance? heck yes :lol:

So we can't cry if we lose a pet because in y'all mind it's just a pet?

lol I love all things mentioned, my pets, fantasy football, drugs,

When my dog died I drank a bottle of tequila popped a combo and buried her...block got poppin after that some people pulled up someone thought it was smart to say "f that dog it's just a dog what u crying for" in Spanish sounds more harsh...he ended up getting a bottle modelo to the face as soon as he finished his sentence...it's not just a dog to everyone more like a family member you have to take care of

Edit I wouldn't assault anyone over a sports discussion or video games tho.

Last edited:
you can do whatever it is tickles your fancy, but with the understanding that not everyone shares your passion.

fact is it's not the healthiest thing when you find so few humans tolerable that your solace is found outside humanity, but I totally get that that's just as much a comment on society at large as it is on any individual person.

And to think some dudes can't even tell they manz they love em
this is more my point. it's more acceptable to display undying love for animals or sports or your iPhone than it is to give your homie a hug.

tf does that say about us as a species?

i'll give my boys the dap/pull/tap, that's about it. i dont have an urge to give them a full on hug or tell them i love them. nah.

not to come in tossing pipebombs, but I've always found pet lovers to be very similar to hardcore gamers and fantasy sports enthusiasts.

I'm sure any of the above would speak on how their lifestyle choice offers them a fulfilling escape from the pressures of everyday, a feeling of accomplishment in caring for something and fostering its success, the hours flying by when they're engaged in their passion, the internal satisfaction of an assigned meaning to one's life.

...so why do we mock some and celebrate others? in all cases, the involved are saying that they would rather retreat into non-human contact than foster connections with the people that make up civilization around them because it is easier and yields more consistent, predictable results.

I'm not a member of any of those groups nor do I really have strong feelings toward them unless they're insistent on talking to me at length about their dog/player rank/fantasy sports team, I just find the various default attitudes in society fascinating.

anyway, like I said, not here to hate, I guess as long as everybody has something anchoring them to sanity and happiness it's all good.

Yeah, pet lovers are human beings like hardcore gamers and fantasy sports enthusiasts. That sorta makes them similar I guess.

i'll give my boys the dap/pull/tap, that's about it. i dont have an urge to give them a full on hug or tell them i love them. nah.

...which is not to say I'm out here cuddling with the crew either, I just think there's a lot of love in the world that would be better utilized on our own family. I do tell my people I love them tho, they just gotta live with that. :lol:

Yeah, pet lovers are human beings like hardcore gamers and fantasy sports enthusiasts. That sorta makes them similar I guess.
seen: 5:00pm

One of my main reasons why I don't mess with pets (mostly aimed at Dogs/Cats) Those vet bills are no joke. I've seen a lot of friends struggle when it comes to their pets health.

There's all sorts of different plans for all different breeds. Hard to give a general price.

I adopted my pet so the way I see it is I already saved her once and prolonged her life about 5 years (so far). I take care of her, but if something happens like she gets cancer ... shes gone. I love my dog but in nature, they get something like that they're dead. There's no chemo in the woods.

if something like that happened, Id feed her the best steak i could cop, some mac n cheese, and a vanilla cupcake. I don't let her eat people food but on her last meal ill go all out.

it's unethical that these pet doctors charge so much knowing people will spend the money because it's their pet.

There's all sorts of different plans for all different breeds. Hard to give a general price.
I see, I've been meaning to give my dog insurance, had only 2 $300 bill for him so far so I definitely want to be prepared for a big one.

I may be the minority here but I think the way people love and worship dogs is OD

jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif

Back
Top Bottom