I got NFL SUNDAY TICKET! Wooohoooo!

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Im about to get the cheapest package and just have the superfan package.

Hopefully I can get it by next week.

I watched half the games streaming last yr on justintv

It was better then nothing.

laugh.gif

You're better off getting the premier package, which gives you ST for free. So you pay $60/month for the 5 months of the NFL as opposed to $90/month for 5months with ST + the cheapest package.

I'm tired of having Comcast, and their weak *** sports selection. I was just comparing their prices to Directv and by switching, I'll be getting

more channels, including Sunday Ticket, for about the same amount monthly. They have a pretty nice deal for new customers too, so I'm def

going to be switching and I'll be set for the season.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

aside from nfl ticket...do y'all like direct tv more than cable?
Ehhh... im not too worried about all the channels... im ONLY getting it for Ticket.

Living in Upstate NY where its snowing a lot in the winter can = fail with a dish...
ohwell.gif

Woke up this morning and it felt like Christmas. As we speak, the Directv man is laying the groundwork for what will be my greatest NFL experience in years.
smile.gif
Is that perfect timing or what?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Waste of money, college ball > NFL, all day every day.
Nice post...too bad half the teams were eliminated from the championship game after 1 week.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Waste of money, college ball > NFL, all day every day.
Nice post...too bad half the teams were eliminated from the championship game after 1 week.

ehhh show me the last undefeated BCS national Champ ...

sister just got it today and we got it for 20 dollars.. i dont know how, but she was like threatening to just cancel and they gave in.. lol

Getting mine installed tomorrow unless for some reason they cant get it put up on the roof or cant run the wires to my apartment for some reason.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Having Comcast and no access to Sunday Tickets is like getting kicked in the balls for 7 hours every Sunday.
yea but like we have nfl network so can we choose what gamewe wanna watch?

pimp.gif

My first time having Sunday ticket in like 4 or 5 years. I might have to add this superfan package though. Sucks I have to shell out another $100 for it, butHD is a necessity.

I've been waiting for this Sunday for sooooo long.

Back
Top Bottom