I got NFL SUNDAY TICKET! Wooohoooo!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There are different limits?
Yeah. My backup was always limited to 25...

I think once your post count hits a certain number it bumps up..

Someone got hit with a 1 post per day limit not too long ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

are there any options for comcast?
just internet streams homie

myp2p.eu, channelsurfing.net and atdhe.net got me through football season when I was rockin with comcast

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What package with it do you have currently?

I got the 5 months of the Premier package free right now... Which breaks down to, about 59/mo for ST and then when im done paying for that after the 5 months the HD Choice package kicks in which will be something like 54/mo.
I got the same thing. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games.

Didn't care for spending extra money on the Superfan package..Maybe next year, but I doubt it. That thing where you can watch all the games at once seems cool in theory, but I think it would drive me insane.
Superfan is what gets you HD games... if you have an HD set then Superfan is a MUST.

I got an HD TV, but doesn't Superfan cost an extra $20/month?

Yea SF is $100 on top of the Ticket but theres no other way to watch football IMO... i got my TV hooked up through coax right now to basic cable til i moveinto my new apt and it is
sick.gif
sick.gif
I mean we all have different priorities but for me i MUST have HD when viewing Football.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I sent him a PM that said something along those lines and basically got "Shut up and stop whining. I don't give a $@%+." in return.
eyes.gif
He must think you're black.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Even still, I'd probably be able to count on one hand how many times I'd use the backup all year...
and that is why he got yall

some people always hit there limit so it looks like a OG screen name
laugh.gif

its an extra $100 total, its not worth it but it is..if that makes sense. Just being able to watch the games in HD makes it worth it ill never use the otherstuff like the redzone channel and all that junk, its just another case of these money hungry execs gettin over on us but oh well gotta do what u gotta do.

Don't just stop with the ticket, gotta roll with superfan also.

Siciliano holds it down on Sundays, hes a wise #!#
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Mike...

The thing that got me was he deaded mine in a thread that had like 8 other dudes posting on backups...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

What package with it do you have currently?

I got the 5 months of the Premier package free right now... Which breaks down to, about 59/mo for ST and then when im done paying for that after the 5 months the HD Choice package kicks in which will be something like 54/mo.
I got the same thing. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games.

Didn't care for spending extra money on the Superfan package..Maybe next year, but I doubt it. That thing where you can watch all the games at once seems cool in theory, but I think it would drive me insane.
Superfan is what gets you HD games... if you have an HD set then Superfan is a MUST.

Best part about superfan is that you can watch EVERY game streaming live from your computer online for FREE through the downloadable program ontheir site that you get when you sign up for it. Its sooooo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its an extra $100 total, its not worth it but it is..if that makes sense. Just being able to watch the games in HD makes it worth it ill never use the other stuff like the redzone channel and all that junk, its just another case of these money hungry execs gettin over on us but oh well gotta do what u gotta do.

I feel ya, but at this point I'm not greedy...I'm super stoked for the basics of it. I'll upgrade next year.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If that how it goes, then what the hell is the point of having threads like "Why do you want your banned name back?" And most of you are lucky with 50 post limits, I've been stuck at 25 since I joined on this name.

KLJ, that dude eight2one is a PRIME example I've never seen him post anything but an lol or SMH or a three word response and he's got about 15,000 posts in a year
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
so you're telling me in you see everything Ipost everyday??? ****
grin.gif

Can I get NFL Sunday Ticket online through the NFL or DirecTV or something?

It's 400 with superfan, 300 without. You gotta contact Directv to get NFL ticket.

I hate how the NFL doesn't replay every regular season game the week after that Sunday....that'd be epic.

Probably because of this NFL Sunday Ticket thing they can't?

Originally Posted by JPZx

I hate how the NFL doesn't replay every regular season game the week after that Sunday....that'd be epic.

Probably because of this NFL Sunday Ticket thing they can't?

Ticket has the exclusive rights to all the game day telecasts, but I don't think anything is holding the NFL back from replaying all the games on the NFLNetwork. I think that they just choose a few of the top games from each week and replay those.

Im about to get the cheapest package and just have the superfan package.

Hopefully I can get it by next week.

I watched half the games streaming last yr on justintv

It was better then nothing.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom