I got NFL SUNDAY TICKET! Wooohoooo!

Generator+DirecTV+BBQ Grill+Brewskies = GOAT Tailgaters

every home game behind the scoreboard.

Oww @ free parking passes too

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

You should never pay "full price" however. All it takes is one phone call to Directv telling them you want to cancel Ticket because money is tight. They will usually keep reducing the price to get you to stay on.

Will be doing this after a few weeks.
What package with it do you have currently?

I got the 5 months of the Premier package free right now... Which breaks down to, about 59/mo for ST and then when im done paying for that after the 5 monthsthe HD Choice package kicks in which will be something like 54/mo.

Its really not that bad. The Premier is ALL of the HBO/SHO/Cinemax etc channels along with the Sunday ticket/ Superfan...
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]YOUR EQUIPMENT SELECTION[/td] [td]
6K_blue_bar_cap_rt.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]DIRECTV Plus[emoji]174[/emoji] HD DVR[/td] [td]$199.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]DIRECTV[emoji]174[/emoji] Standard Receiver[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]DIRECTV[emoji]174[/emoji] Slimline Dish[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Instant Rebate[/td] [td]-$199.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Equipment Total [/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]ADDITIONAL[/td] [td]
6K_blue_bar_cap_rt.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Installation Fee[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Delivery & Handling Fee[/td] [td]$19.95[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Tax[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
$1.40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Order Total Paid [/td] [td]$21.35[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Reflects total amount paid at initial time of order. This is not
a bill; please do not send any form of payment to DIRECTV.[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]YOUR PROGRAMMING SELECTION, SPECIAL OFFERS AND SERVICES[/td] [td]
6K_blue_bar_cap_rt.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]Leased Receiver[/td] [td]$5.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]NFL SUNDAY TICKET 2009[/td] [td]$59.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan 09[/td] [td]$20.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]HD Access[/td] [td]$10.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]DIRECTV DVR Service[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]DVR Service[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]PREMIER-no locals[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]DIRECTV on DEMAND[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Last year, a year into my 2 yr contract they gave me the same premiere package for $75 with ST and SF free.

When I called to cancel this year since they continued it from the last year, she took off $20 each month and gave me SF free. Luckily I moved and so Iqualified for the $59.99 premiere package deal and they forgot to take off the $20 off a month.
pimp.gif
Next year I'll be out of contract so will be hoping on this again.

But yeah if your not under contract call and you could easily get the 5 month premiere package with ST and SF free for $59.99 for 5 months and then you couldswitch back to a cheaper package after the 5 months.

If your under contract and already have ST then say you wanna cancel for whatever reason and they should knock off another $20 a month at least. It may take afew tries but its worth it.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

smh.gif
@ JROSE banning my back up name...i made it just for football season too
smh.gif
laugh.gif
He pulled the rug out from under mine too...

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games. It sucks but I still get it every year cause SD games are trash
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games. It sucks but I still get it every year cause SD games are trash
sick.gif

Watching Sports in SD on an HD set violates countless manlaws.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

what did yall do?
He hit me with the ROC "No back-up names" crap...
eyes.gif

Just called in and told them I wasnt aware that ST automatically renewed each year and I would like to cancel because I cant afford it this year, dude startedat 5 bucks off and I ended up getting $20 off a month like previously stated..and an extra HD box for free for my 27 inch in my bedroom. My Sunday setup isgona be kinda nice I have a 61 inch 1080p in the front room, a 32 inch 1080p upstairs, and a 27 720p in my bedroom. They are all super light so moving em tothe living room on sunday morn wont be a problem...cant wait!

I got the 5 months of the Premier package free right now... Which breaks down to, about 59/mo for ST and then when im done paying for that after the 5 months the HD Choice package kicks in which will be something like 54/mo.
I got the same thing. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games.

Didn't care for spending extra money on the Superfan package..Maybe next year, but I doubt it. That thing where you can watch all the games at once seemscool in theory, but I think it would drive me insane.

I love it.....My boy got me Sunday ticket plus he hooked it up w/super fan for free + $20off per month and ALL the movie channels
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I got the 5 months of the Premier package free right now... Which breaks down to, about 59/mo for ST and then when im done paying for that after the 5 months the HD Choice package kicks in which will be something like 54/mo.
I got the same thing. Seems like a sweet deal to me.

If you gotta HD tv you till need to cop superfan to get the HD games.

Didn't care for spending extra money on the Superfan package..Maybe next year, but I doubt it. That thing where you can watch all the games at once seems cool in theory, but I think it would drive me insane.
Superfan is what gets you HD games... if you have an HD set then Superfan is a MUST.

The contributors can't have backup names, but there are dudes on here that have ten grand worth of emoticons and three word replies.
laugh.gif

And then there are dudes that have six different names, that correspond with one another, even though everybody knows they're all one in the same.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

what did yall do?
He hit me with the ROC "No back-up names" crap...
eyes.gif

same here
smh.gif
...i already know ima hit my post count every damn saturday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The contributors can't have backup names, but there are dudes on here that have ten grand worth of emoticons and three word replies.
laugh.gif

And then there are dudes that have six different names, that correspond with one another, even though everybody knows they're one in the same.
laugh.gif
I sent him a PM that said something along those lines and basically got "Shut up and stop whining. I don't give a @@*$." in return.
eyes.gif

You got dudes running around trolling and responding to themselves under 4 different names, but I'm in violation of rules because I have a backup name Ionly use on loaded game days/nights...
indifferent.gif
same here
smh.gif
...i already know ima hit my post count every damn saturday
laugh.gif

Yep. I'm about to have to scrap and claw through Saturdays and Sundays.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im sayin
smh.gif

Got dudes like THB (over/under 30.5 minutes before he sees this and comes to respond) who does self searches to see whos talkin bout him just so he can say"#*$& You."

If that how it goes, then what the hell is the point of having threads like "Why do you want your banned name back?" And most of you are lucky with50 post limits, I've been stuck at 25 since I joined on this name.

KLJ, that dude eight2one is a PRIME example I've never seen him post anything but an lol or SMH or a three word response and he's got about 15,000posts in a year
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Guerilla warfare regularly victimizes the S&T forum with his variant "rolling" emoticons
smh.gif
sick.gif

And when he does speak i feel like i get dumber just be reading it.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
forgot about that crack baby. Might as well go huff some paint, kill the same amount of brain cells if you try and read his posts.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I sent him a PM that said something along those lines and basically got "Shut up and stop whining. I don't give a $@%+." in return.
eyes.gif
He must think you're black.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And most of you are lucky with 50 post limits, I've been stuck at 25 since I joined on this name.

Yeah I think mine is 50 so it's not that bad... But Saturdays and Sundays during football season will catch up with me a couple of times whenthere are more than one huge game on... And it'll be really bad if the Rangers find a way into the playoffs and are playing into October...
sick.gif

Even still, I'd probably be able to count on one hand how many times I'd use the backup all year...

Back
Top Bottom