laugh.gif

My install date is September 8th, between 12-4pm
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally dont have to watch streams of my team play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Get ready to hit your post limit every Sunday.

2 yrs ago was terribvle
laugh.gif
I would make a Saints thread, Bucs thread, Jville thread, and contribute to other threads...

Game day aint the same no more cus Im basically at all the Bucs Home games. so I miss out but I catch up sunday nite and Monday

That's why I'm calling. First year w/o Directv. So I have no idea what they have. I just assumed they had Sunday Ticket. Guess not.

laugh.gif

Get ready to hit your post limit every Sunday.

Backup names are on standby.
Congrats now you have more options than Chilly ball Sundays

Yes, but it sure beats the heck out of watching the Seahawks every freaking week. Especially when they suck.

What's more, is that I don't have to get discouraged about only one game being aired at a time....Oh, how life is good right now.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Proshares

About to call Time Warner and buy it today.

Joy.

Uhhh No ur not.

roll.gif

i remember when this +%$@ use to be DIRT cheap now they raise the price every year

still get it tho

Guess I'm SOL for now:

Question:
Does Time Warner carry an NFL sports package?
Answer:
Unfortunately, not at this time, here's the story…

The issue: The NFL is waging a campaign to try mandate Time Warner Cable to carry the NFL Network and force our customers to pay for expensive sportsprogramming that they may not want.

Time Warner Cable's position: We have offered to carry the NFL Network on a Sports Tier. Customers choosing to subscribe to the Sports Tier would haveaccess to this programming at their choice. Customers choosing not to subscribe to the Sports Tier would not have to pay for this expensive programming.

The NFL's response: The NFL, however, is still insisting that the network be placed on a broad-based tier, which would result higher costs for customerswho are not interested in NFLN. By refusing our offer, the NFL is denying the public access to games that were once available on broadcast or other more widelydistributed networks.

Time Warner's last proposal: To put the interests of fans first, Time Warner Cable submitted a new proposal to carry the NFL Network on a Sports Tier orpremium basis. This time, we proposed to make the NFLN games available to our customers on a per-game basis, at a retail price set by the NFL, with 100% of therevenue collected for this programming going to the NFL. While offering this with no mark-up is far from ideal from our point of view, we are willing to takethis step to make sure no interested customer was unable to watch these games.

The NFL has rejected this offer too.

NFLN appeals to only a small segment of our customers and it is highly priced. We continue to believe that the most appropriate place for NFLN is on a SportsTier. When the NFL is willing to compromise, we will resume negotiations.

pro im in the same boat. i moved to nyc this summer, the pats have 6 prime time games, but outside of that, i gotta find a bar. i do know a bar that shows like95% of all games tho every week and it's on my block, so i guess i have to go there. but i won't lie, my corny @+% loves watching at home and postingon NT while i watch
laugh.gif

Yup Sunday Ticket full package is exclusive to Directv. They pay the big bucks and we customers then get bent over on the price.

You should never pay "full price" however. All it takes is one phone call to Directv telling them you want to cancel Ticket because money is tight.They will usually keep reducing the price to get you to stay on.

got it for fathers day a few months back $350 is ridiculous though come on directv give a dude a break

Having Comcast and no access to Sunday Tickets is like getting kicked in the balls for 7 hours every Sunday.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Proshares

That's why I'm calling. First year w/o Directv. So I have no idea what they have. I just assumed they had Sunday Ticket. Guess not.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
YNW

I shouldn't have moved out of mom's house
frown.gif

You should never pay "full price" however. All it takes is one phone call to Directv telling them you want to cancel Ticket because money is tight. They will usually keep reducing the price to get you to stay on.

Will be doing this after a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom