I got G'd at the barbershop... VOL. WTF

:lol:

if you didn't bug out when he gave you the bad cut, you're not going to go back and bug out a day later. you should've said something right then and there or NOT tipped him after he gave you attitude if you really had a problem with it.

instead homie got that NT baller 40% tip while you on here complaining about it :rolleyes

Burden and a blessing.  The first couple of cuts with a new barber can be crazyyy but it helps them build confidence.  You also build a rapport with them.. My barber was new to the shop and he never zeked me but he wasn't as sharp as the others.  Now he's one of the nicest and throws me free cuts every so often and just a cool dude.

He was missing spots as he went over my head, wrong length, rushed job, f'd up line up 
mean.gif
, boxed sideburns/back when i wanted it tapered...  
eyes.gif

I tried to cut my own last week on some I can do it stuff and #$%#% it all up. So I just went baldy. It grows fast so I have some hair now.

Gonna need them pictorialz papi.

As you said rookie mistake. Just throw a fitted on for the next week and keep it pushing.

Burden and a blessing.  The first couple of cuts with a new barber can be crazyyy but it helps them build confidence.  You also build a rapport with them.. My barber was new to the shop and he never zeked me but he wasn't as sharp as the others.  Now he's one of the nicest and throws me free cuts every so often and just a cool dude.
thats cool and all cus we have to start somewhere. my mans didnt have to overcharge me with that ****** attitude. he not getting any business from me ever now.

not picworthy imo. it wasnt od messed up but just sloppy. he went up a lil too much, looking like a small crack...  went home and fixed it a little with my razor... 
grin.gif
mean.gif

What else do you expect from a new barber? The first time you see him F you should have switched chairs to another barber. Instead of getting 3 seperate cuts from dude. Take the L and learn your lesson.

yall never worked a job that required tip? i remember tryna survive tips ***** hard work bruh. a good job = good tip poor job = poor tip. i wish i hadnt this time 
tired.gif

Coming on NT already knowing the lingo, jargon, etc. which member are you really?

Back
Top Bottom