I got fired for using racial insults to the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Op you need to get in the gym with rck2sactown, him and Dat Ngyuen are the 2 biggest asian dudes ever.

but that racist **** is unacceptable

^ OF COURSE you're gonna go there :lol:

I honestly expected absolutely nothing less.

this 'black people cant be racist and are only victims' nonsense that many of you spew is just flat out ridiculous

If you dont like it, dont spill out racist nonsense to other people. again, eye for an eye.

Eye for an eye? OP is Unemployed now. :rofl:

Seriously doe, what is it with black women and their need for confrontation with food workers?

Its like a lot of them are waiting for a chance to jump down someone's throat.
just yesterday this young girl cut off some old geezer on the road and when he beeped her, SHE got furious.

im talking about stopped the car, got out, started eyeing him down and yelling insults in the middle of the road at 2:30 pm.

old man just stared at her kinda blankly. like he wasnt sure what do next 
laugh.gif

she got back in her car and once they both got back on the road, chick even started the doing the passive-aggressive "pull up in front of you and suddenly brake repeatedly" nonsense. 

im thinking "really?"
mean.gif

Last edited:
Honestly OP you are entitled to feel how you feel, and if they chose to make a racial remark against you it's your right to say one back if you so choose, although the high road is usually the best road to take. I'm black and I personally feel that this nword thing must work both ways. We use this word non stop to describe everything under the sun but flip out if a non black or hispanic uses it. Enough with the we took a negative word to make it positive BS, if we don't respect ourselves we can't expect others to either. Black people are racist also and say rude and derogatory comments about all races, yet we are quick to cry racism. At the end of the day people are going to feel how they feel and think how they want. Being politcally correct won't change their true feelings {think back to the 2008 presidential election}.

By the way I think you are racist deep down inside OP, you have disdain for blacks {maybe because of the ones you've become accustom to seeing in your neighborhood}, and that is your right we cant stop you from feeling how you feel. But it would explain why it was so easy for you to use the nword toward those NUBIAN QUEENS. The same can be said for them. I'msorry you lost your job as a result, but you hopefully you will learn from this mistake. You said it yourself they were fat, and obviously ignorant. That was all the ammo you needed to attack them.

Remember we are not all cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:
First of all, I think this might be a BS story, but I'll entertain it. For one, I do understand how you feel about racism portrayed against you. I'm Black, so I know it's not a good feeling. Although you're Korean, at least you get a positive stereotype of being smart. Stereotypes are bad in general, but c'mon we don't hate the "positive" ones, we take advantage of them. That part if it is human nature. The fact that you had to state the race of your friends over and over is a red flag for me. Sort of like the White guy that says; "I'm not racist, I hang out with Jamaal all the time" and Jamaal is the only Black friend that person has that fits other social criteria to qualify for that particular person. You are right though, they sound very ignorant. These are the type of Black people that irritate me. Talking loud and misinformed-bad combination all around. However, while I understand your frustration, you were wrong to say what you said on a technicality-sort of. She called you "a Chinese". Now, it was in extremely poor taste given the context, it wasn't a racial slur. She got your national descent wrong. I don't know if you explicity said it, but I'm assuming you're Korean AMERICAN and not only Korean. So then there's that. What you did was out of line. You called her a racial slur when she (in her extreme ignorance and poor taste) incorrectly got your familial national descent wrong. In a case like that, you lose. you claim to not be racist, and if you truly aren't take this as a lesson to know how to handle your emotions in a more mature manner. Is it easy? No. But you need to learn it to survive to even stand eo be around ignorant people, which are bountiful in this country.

*Screams bring back the wait period*

Seriously doe, what is it with black women and their need for confrontation with food workers?

I noticed this with my family. some of them will seriously look for the smallest thing to complain about.

meanwhile I'm sitting there hoping my cheddar bay biscuits don't come with dandruff and spit because my grandma wanted to call the waitress "lil white girl" after her tea didn't have enough ice :lol:

imo at the peak of your frustration you whipped out the n word. I dont blame you but why did that word pop out over so many others? There has to be something in the human brain that decides what words we use to react in these irrational situations.

Asian people have it the worst in this country, they're def made fun of the most. From the hood, to the suburbs, from NY to CA. Everywhere.

Can't blame dude for spazzing but you didn't need to use the N word. You could of just called them uneducated, stupid, and fat etc. I'm not going to sit here and automatically call you a racist because I'm under the impression you said those things to stoop down to there level and hurt them.

Whether or not this story is true, I'm sure this happens everyday.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thread is bringing the lulz with these responses. good work NT.
yo memphis (or anyone) question for you...

i have a friend. she's been into brothers since forever. anyways long story short she's been with this dude for a few years. then at w.e point in their relationship it starts to go real south. it gets bad between them...like the same week or she breaks up with him i think, she tells me she got with another kid. i can't recall if smash or make out.

anyways she meets her boyfriend one evening and tells him whats good, that she met some dude and things happened.

he then proceeds to tell her "well if we are being honest, i've slept with around 7 women in the past 6 months while dating you". she tells me she was speechless. didn't know how to respond or process what he said. then she tells me she called him a FCKING ****** and kicked him out of her apt.

after telling me this story, she looked at me saynig i feel terrible for saying but she didn't know how else to hurt him. i didn't respond, and she tells me to say something.

ultimately i dont remember what i said, but i wasn't upset with her, and we still caught a movie that day. i told another friend this and she said she wouldn't have been that angry either..7 women is cuthroat, and he probably put her health at risk., and if they didn't break up he would've kept bodying broads on the low.

reactions? :nerd: :nerd:

I think in that situation it might be alright but if someone brings me out sweet and sour pork and I ordered beef & broccoli I think I can let it slide

yea i thought 7 women was cuthroat and he def wouldn't have been swayed by getting called the n word if he was cool with doing that behind her back.

as for OP, well i wouldn't have been angry and said some **** like that to the server. if the server says he'll take it back and get you your right food, then you leave it at that. rude servers aside, they make no money, so the least you can do is not talk to them like an animal.

I noticed this with my family. some of them will seriously look for the smallest thing to complain about.

meanwhile I'm sitting there hoping my cheddar bay biscuits don't come with dandruff and spit because my grandma wanted to call the waitress "lil white girl" after her tea didn't have enough ice :lol:
Never mind all of that! Sleazy, use the potential hazard your obnoxious family is putting you in as an excuse to get out of Red Lobster.

I've always said that racism against Asian is the most widely accepted form of racism in society.

So having said that, in this case, as a fellow Asian, I must say that you were in the wrong here.

The stereotypes certainly don't help either. Like even the good stereotypes end up making half of us dumb

like we are expected to be smart (like in your example), successful, if we're bad driver's then we are just typical Asian drivers, if we're good driver's we're Tokyo drift etc, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
The patrons exercised their free speech....
OP exercised his also, but in return, violated his workplace policies....

the end.

yea...your food has def been effed with. "lil white girl" makin sure your lobster stays red numsayin?

Im from PG county and ive worked at resturants in DC and people in general are just rachet..everyone is ignorant when they feel they have a position of power...you were in the wrong tho op...several times ive been made fun of by black people at my job being called jose, juan, saying ive took their jobs...but its all about aserting yourself and not lowering yourself to their level...you went down that path and it made you look just as bad as them..you are a racist btw op

Last edited:
Im from PG county and ive worked at resturants in DC and people in general are just rachet..everyone is ignorant when they feel they have a position of power...you were in the wrong tho op...several times ive been made fun of by black people at my job being called jose, juan, saying ive took their jobs..

Tell them you know of a job opening.

Last edited:
On a lighter note...

:pimp: @ racist week on NT

View media item 315271

Awww, All this racism is killin me inside :lol:

I've always said that racism against Asian is the most widely accepted form of racism in society.

So having said that, in this case, as a fellow Asian, I must say that you were in the wrong here.

The stereotypes certainly don't help either. Like even the good stereotypes end up making half of us dumb

like we are expected to be smart (like in your example), successful, if we're bad driver's then we are just typical Asian drivers, if we're good driver's we're Tokyo drift etc, etc

You're right. Racism against Asians are just accepted. It's messed up. Chillin with all types of Asian cats in middle school and HS, I def saw the range that made that stereotype true and prove it very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom