I got fired for using racial insults to the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how you feel OP, similar situations happened to me in my 1st job working at a fast food restaurant when I was a teen, they will just come at you like you spit on them or you ripped them off when youre just a human that makes mistakes just doing your job. I just keep my cool and try as much as possible to act professional. I know its frustrating, especially to get hate and racism from another minority american but thats what we gotta deal with in this ignorant society.

You took it to that level. You need to learn how to be professional if you plan to succeed later in life. Sorry you were abused by them but hopefully you learn from this and will deal with it in a more constructive manner next time.

I'm black and i get what OP is saying, although i do think his story is fake.

Ghetto people always make us look bad as a whole.

My best friend is Filipino and he used to get called Chinese,Jackie Chan, Ching chong etc. It used to tick me off back then but now he's mad brolic and takes boxing classes so i doubt anyone will mess with him now, haha.
muscles ain't bulletproof, b...

what happened to the days when waiters would just spit on the food?

THIS.

THE SATISFACTION I WOULD OF ENJOYED FROM THEM BITING INTO THAT MEAL.

:pimp:

I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO INSULT PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARING AND SERVING YOUR MEAL. I'M SO PARANOID THAT I'M OVERLY NICE WHEN I'M AT A RESTAURANT.

op, you've stooped down to their level.
mean.gif
 it wasnt necessary to say that but i can understand your anger.

THIS.

THE SATISFACTION I WOULD OF ENJOYED FROM THEM BITING INTO THAT MEAL.

:pimp:

I CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THOSE WHO INSULT PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARING AND SERVING YOUR MEAL. I'M SO PARANOID THAT I'M OVERLY NICE WHEN I'M AT A RESTAURANT.

Some people just dont get it but treating your server/attendant or whatever like you would like to be treated goes a long way. on a side note...you seem like a fairly smart dude memph... why do you always say would OF instead of would HAVE?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm astounded how many people are in support of what OP did. OP, you are only pretending to be better than those women.

lol. tough stuff man. yes, you dont deserve it, but if theres 100 wolves and 1 of you, its best to just shrug it off and hope they become better people. You couldve said something nicer and more productive, even though theres a high chance of them not listening at all and just staying dumb at that level, but its better than outbursting un-PC stuff like that in that kind of world. In a perfect world that asian invisible pass wouldnt exist but we arent in a perfect world and there will never be one. theres just too many damm people in this world to think the same. stay up.

I think the ratchet term is a little excessive in that first post :lol: but won't dispute that those are some ratchets in the restaurant

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you're an idiot son, complete idiot.

classic victim becoming victimizer. you accomplished nothing, but proving that you were not the bigger man. good luck finding a job :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't know ppl still get in their feelings over racial slurs (well for Asian ppl that is).  

I'm Asian and just used the stereotypes and crap as jokes to make ppl laugh.

Don't got time to get my feelings hurt over some dumb stuff.  

Brush it off and use it to your advantage OP.

Btw, you should have just spit in their food.

You guys speak of being the "bigger man" as if it's so easy to do.......

Whether this story is real or not, enduring years and years of racial abuse is going to eat away at someone. Everyone has a breaking point and he just happened to reach his. Sometimes you just have to give someone a taste of their own medicine. 

Everyone has discriminating tendencies. It's always best to keep it in but sometimes the right combination of stupidity and bigotry will force it right out of you.

im mexican and for the 3 years i lived in georgia, i noticed that if you werent white or black you were referred to as chinese..
mean.gif

you french?? chinese.

venezuelan? chinese

dominican? chinese

the only time i ever had to whoop someones *** over there was when someone called me the N word.

your reaction just shows you're a punk *** though..

if you got picked on all your life then you should've had some good comebacks.

Last edited:
everyones racist, I don't blame you for doing what you did. But I'm not surprised you got fired tho. If you really wanted to keep that job, you would've told your supervisors what the situation first. Move to CA or any place that has alot of asians.

everyones racist, I don't blame you for doing what you did. But I'm not surprised you got fired tho. If you really wanted to keep that job, you would've told your supervisors what the situation first. Move to CA or any place that has alot of asians.

Racist: having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another

everyone isn't racist...please...everyone stop saying that.

everyone does feel that other races do certain things differently and entertain certain racial stereotypes...but that's not racism.

get it right people or be doomed to make stupid comments like that for the rest of your life......no offense :lol:

Last edited:
i don't think you're racist but i am not condoning what you did. hope you learn from your mistake and become a better person because of it.

stay wavy. :smokin

Pretty sure this is a fake trolling account based on both the story and post count. Anytime somebody just joined and immediately has too much to say, that's exactly what it is, a carefully crafted plan. Same with Misc Bruh who was mad at interracial dating (specifically BM/WW), and that dude in the sports forum who joined and immediately started going ham in the NFL season thread about not a damn thing. You're not Asian, you didn't fire slurs at black people, and more than likely you're not even from Maryland.

Last edited:
I'm black don't have a problem with wat you did but things could've gone way worse . Those b****es could've dialed up some male friends had them meet you outside and beat you have to death . Sounds kinda drastic maybe .. . But out here in Los Angeles been in situations like tht many times . So watch wat you say but more importantly who you say it to . And I mean c'mon you live in Maryland ratchet is more mouset compared to LA . So js roll with the punches . And good luck on finding a new, better, job .

But if your trolling which you probably are . Get a life , get a girlfriend , or get away .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom