I get made fun of for being a "sneakerhead"

Originally Posted by trak1sh

No way your teacher poured ACID on your shoes....lololol
my friend would sleep in class and the teacher would always play pranks on him. she'd do things like slam books next to him or have everyone walk out of class and leave him but the craziest thing was pouring water down the back of his shirt. 
laugh.gif

if any teacher poured acid it would be her. 
laugh.gif

Wow bro your are def 13. When I was rocking kicks in hs and ppl made fun of me I never paid them any mind

Sorry plehboi, but my experience was the exact opposite in HS. Everyone knew me as the "sneakerhead" and wanted to check out my shoes. Even the teachers, especially my gym teachers were always checking out my shoes. They were made hyped, when I broke out the stealth Jordan XX's.

I guess what I'm trying to say OP is that....it sucks to be you.

Let me it in a perspective of another high school student, because I know most of you probably don't understand.

Because I am not the only "sneaker head" at my school, I usually don't get crap for what I wear. Most of the times its, "Dude! Where do you get the money for those?! Rich kid!" and all the crap. My teachers do not really notice my footwear, so the fact that teachers would pour @#$@% acid on your kicks is DOWNRIGHT UNEXCEPTABLE. Thats so ridiculous. And wrong.

About the kids: if they were just teasing you, I'd say just shake it off. However, since they have gotten to the point that they've stole your shoes. Tell someone. Thats all I have to say.

If your trollin' %^&% you. If your serious, I feel bad for you man. Keep your head up. Protect yourself.

Originally Posted by SOFA KING AWSM

43 posts? "im asian so i dont even thing about retaliating back"? acid on shoes? jeremy lin? what a joke. this troll is just taking shots at asians for the lulz. 

OP if you are serious, I feel bad for you. Right now its your sneakers, but if you don't defend yourself and clap some shoulders pretty soon it will be your girlfriend who will probably be either fat or have the body of a 12 year old boy with low self esteem problems. After people steal your girl (Just to piss you off because shes ugly as hell) and pipe her they'll come after your virginity. OP defend yourself or prepare your booty.

OP needs to attend a private school.

Classic bullying and it's the worst when you a freshmen.

If you are strong, keep it moving. If you can't handle it, I'd seriously think about switching schools.

OP just made this thread cuz he couldn't smash those two 12 year olds....And don't EVER lump us in the same category with you

Back
Top Bottom