I find it rediculous and absurd that Leonardo DiCaprio has never won an Oscar....

I cant believe this guy has never won an Oscar...not even 1...and has been nominated only 3 times....ridiculous!!

I cant believe this guy has never won an Oscar...not even 1...and has been nominated only 3 times....ridiculous!!

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

still kind of ridiculous that he hasnt even got 1...

I mean, I guess..

It's not like he has to win an Oscar to solidify his greatness, though.

At least IMO.

I mean, I guess..

At least IMO.

I agree OP...Dude is one hell of an actor and hes been doin this since his teens. If u think about it he really hasn't won any noteable awards...I salute dude.

I agree OP...Dude is one hell of an actor and hes been doin this since his teens. If u think about it he really hasn't won any noteable awards...I salute dude.

I mean, I guess..

At least IMO.

no I agree...everyone knows he is an all time great...but I mean...all the other all time greats have 1....still a little shocking with his number of amazing movies that he is not in the Oscar club yet...maybe with Inception?

I mean, I guess..

At least IMO.

no I agree...everyone knows he is an all time great...but I mean...all the other all time greats have 1....still a little shocking with his number of amazing movies that he is not in the Oscar club yet...maybe with Inception?

Come on now, you know these award show voters are all ******ed. They rarely have the right people/movies win, and even less times have the right people/movies nominated.

At least the Oscar's academy isnt as bad as the Grammy's.

Come on now, you know these award show voters are all ******ed. They rarely have the right people/movies win, and even less times have the right people/movies nominated.

At least the Oscar's academy isnt as bad as the Grammy's.

he does deserve one but hes just had bad luck, look who hes been against throughout the years

he does deserve one but hes just had bad luck, look who hes been against throughout the years

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Who cares, everybody knows that he's a great actor.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I mean, I guess..

At least IMO.

Truth. He doesn't need an award to prove greatness. Box office numbers alone have proven that. He's been involved in several big movies already. Titanic and Inception...

Back
Top Bottom