I DONT WANT TO BE CHRIS BROWN

breh, nobody asked you for your backstory :lol:  You been trying SO extra with it on here as of late, acting like you the only folk from the south 

lynchdives_medium.gif

Stop bruh. Following my post tendencies?

Nobody asked you to keep tabs on my verbiage

You sound silly. Straight up.

Only a matter of time before Leo Decapitate takes Kawasaki for a ride
NT always coming through with the lulz with the names.
I knew Kombuche back in her HS days. Valley girls are idiots. She aint tryna move outta LA, let alone the country and be tricked on. Shes the type infactuated by the celeb lifestyle/attention/insanity. Why else do you think she dropped dude publicly?
Makes a lot of sense now. So she'll do whatever to stay in the spotlight going forward?

Last edited:
I knew Kombuche back in her HS days. Valley girls are idiots. She aint tryna move outta LA, let alone the country and be tricked on. Shes the type infactuated by the celeb lifestyle/attention/insanity. Why else do you think she dropped dude publicly?
I met her fresh out of high school, when J.E. had F2D, and was supporting some of my kids rapper dreams and she had that look back then. Doesn't help that she ran with a lot of people who are attention ******.

Supposedly CB had a deal with the girl where he was paying her more than he needed to but since she went public he could pay less. But since no judge likes CB he could get hit with CS pretty bad. Hope not.

You only pay cs if she goes to the family court asking for it. If she was allegedly getting paid more than he would have to pay legally and ****** that up for attention and CB might get screwed by a judge then that's Ls all over for him.

Man, legally Chris is screwed. He was probably paying her to keep quiet AND take care of the baby, since it sounds like he was nowhere to be found as far as parenting goes. It seems certain big time artists have top notch lawyers, but seemingly take advice from friends. She could easily argue that Chris made her and their son accustomed to a certain lifestyle and therefore needs to maintain what she was getting paid. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom