I DONT WANT TO BE CHRIS BROWN

bhris picked the right time since drake got his hands full with bernice. kabutops gonna sit her *** right back down in like a week or two:lol:

YUP. Proof positive that beauty does not mean you have brains...

...or common sense

...or self esteem

Last edited:
Man times like this is when the Draya thread needs to be open. The roasting that would've went on for Kabooki and all her stans :lol:

IDK if hes mentally stable enough to handle finding out hes a father and being dumped publicly at the same time.
Apparently he been knew he was a father. It was Kazooie who aint know and the rest of the world :lol:

I'm suprised he hasn't had any kids until this point tbh

Same thing I said. Crazy thing is in that Breakfast Club interview he said he didnt wanna have kids or worry about marriage till he was well in his 30s. then a week later this :lol:

Kucci gon miss that spotlight sooner or later.

In other news..too many karriages laughing at karriage...

bhris picked the right time since drake got his hands full with bernice. kabutops gonna sit her *** right back down in like a week or two
laugh.gif
I come to NT to get the laughs.

I'm dying now.
laugh.gif

:lol: at these names. I'm not a IG beast so I have no idea of the backstory. Anyone want to give me some quick cliffs?

Lost a little respect for breezy. Of all the **** he had the immaculate pull out game on, this regular was the one that made him drip :smh:

Lost a little respect for breezy. Of all the **** he had the immaculate pull out game on, this regular was the one that made him drip :smh:
you know she told him she was on the pill. She set for life now. No more tricking. Cant hate. Laura London set the blueprint :smokin

laugh.gif
at these names. I'm not a IG beast so I have no idea of the backstory. Anyone want to give me some quick cliffs?
- Breezy has been dating Kakarot (Karreuche) for a while now, but definitely getting some side yambs.

- He got some side piece preg and now has a daughter.

- Kakarot publicly dumped him.

- She'll probably return for the Dragon Balls (Breezy's balls) next week.

K is an idiot. What did she expect would happen? This is what happens when young ladies have zero self respect. If she was smart she'd leave dude alone & grab her a baller and I'm sure one of them dudes would be swift to snatch up her lil cute butt. Sweetest revenge.

Ps deer god please no daughters. Thnx.

Last edited:
Kaput is the poster child for a woman who doesn't know her self worth
I wish a ***** would even ATTEMPT to treat my daughter how chris brown treats karaoke
Dude would be 6ft under

I wish a ***** would even ATTEMPT to treat my daughter how chris brown treats karaoke
Dude would be 6ft under
what if he buy you and your wife a house and range rover? :nerd:

Dude would be 6ft under

She a grown *** woman bruh.
U would let ur daughter look foolish and get treated like **** in public by a dude???
Yeah she grown
But I dint care how old my kids are
They are still my kids

Dude would be 6ft under

U would let ur daughter look foolish and get treated like **** in public by a dude???
Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

No one made her look foolish but herself... She chose to be with that *****... and she could have left at anytime

Don't act like this ***** Breezy was holding her hostage :lol:

Dude would be 6ft under

Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

No one made her look foolish but herself... She chose to be with that *****... and she could have left at anytime

Don't act like this ***** Breezy was holding her hostage :lol:
Bruh I'm sayin if MY daughter was in the same situation
But real talk I woulda BEEN put my daughter up on game before she started dating
And to top it off my daughter wouldn't need to look for love from some fake r&b blood affiliate
In order to feel good about herself aNd to feel loved
Her dad failed in his job duty
Her dad's a failure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom