I DONT WANT TO BE CHRIS BROWN

- Album flopped
- had a baby with a jump
- GF broke up with him
- kabutops

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Album sold 330k so far, in this day and age that's not really a flop

That's a win to be honest.

Not to mention the tour is about to jump off.

Kaput is the poster child for a woman who doesn't know her self worth
I wish a ***** would even ATTEMPT to treat my daughter how chris brown treats karaoke
Dude would be 6ft under

She a grown *** woman bruh.
U would let ur daughter look foolish and get treated like **** in public by a dude???
Yeah she grown
But I dint care how old my kids are
They are still my kids

No one made her look foolish but herself... She chose to be with that *****... and she could have left at anytime

Don't act like this ***** Breezy was holding her hostage :lol:
Bruh I'm sayin if MY daughter was in the same situation
But real talk I woulda BEEN put my daughter up on game before she started dating
And to top it off my daughter wouldn't need to look for love from some fake r&b blood affiliate
In order to feel good about herself aNd to feel loved
Her dad failed in his job duty
Her dad's a failure

Honestly I've known this chick for a LONG time and she's the type chick that stays with the baller ********... That's not to say she has esteem issues... She's a smart chick

I thoroughly believe she's just playing the game.

Last edited:

K is an idiot. What did she expect would happen? This is what happens when young ladies have zero self respect. If she was smart she'd leave dude alone & grab her a baller and I'm sure one of them dudes would be swift to snatch up her lil cute butt. Sweetest revenge.

Ps deer god please no daughters. Thnx.

All of these.

+

Chris stupidly thought he could hide his "love child" away from the public. Dude, your a superstar. Everything and anything you do in your life, is going to make news.

Maybe, he didn't know and that jumpoff plotted this all along. Now, the media is going to know her name and now she will bank off the publicity.

Also, may I please add... Karrache has to be the most idiotic, absent-minded woman on the face of planet earth. People have told this little girl to leave this brother time and time again. She needs help, maybe even more than Chris. I honestly think she deserves this. She had to get a clue, somehow

I wish a ***** would even ATTEMPT to treat my daughter how chris brown treats karaoke
Dude would be 6ft under

U would let ur daughter look foolish and get treated like **** in public by a dude???
Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

No one made her look foolish but herself... She chose to be with that *****... and she could have left at anytime

But real talk I woulda BEEN put my daughter up on game before she started dating
And to top it off my daughter wouldn't need to look for love from some fake r&b blood affiliate
Her dad's a failure

Honestly I've known this chick for a LONG time and she's the type chick that stays with the baller ********... That's not to say she has esteem issues... She's a smart chick

Oh so u know her
What her p smell like
I know u know :nerd:

Dude would be 6ft under

Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

Her dad's a failure

Dude would be 6ft under

Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

Her dad's a failure

Oh so u know her
What her p smell like

Damn I wish I knew what it smelled like :lol:

Dude would be 6ft under

Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

Her dad's a failure

Oh so u know her
What her p smell like

Last edited:
dudes really in here hypothetically caping for their hypothetically grown daughters tho

Dude would be 6ft under

Yeah she grown
They are still my kids

Her dad's a failure

Oh so u know her
What her p smell like

Well u say u know her
What kinda of person is she like
Is she cool or like stuck up and an ***

Kublai Khan will be back with Bhris soon after hooking up with Drake first

Last edited:
Hopefully Kabbalah doesn't go back to Chris Brown. She's not a bomb shell by any means but, she's cute enough to get a good dude.

This reminds me when D. Wade got some side chick pregnant and Gabby was out there looking foolish and stayed with him, then got married :lol:

Lost a little respect for breezy. Of all the **** he had the immaculate pull out game on, this regular was the one that made him drip :smh:

That is proof positive that looks =\= yamb quality

I've had some fantastic yambs from some regular chicks

This reminds me when D. Wade got some side chick pregnant and Gabby was out there looking foolish and stayed with him, then got married :lol:

Was she looking foolish? Society tends to not look down on women when they get cheated on...

Plus, dwade money is way longer than a B actress. She's on the decline and probably wasn't going to get more stability... It was a smart move

I don't get why karreuche is being slandered or being assumed to run back to Chris. This ***** Chris just got trapped and karreuche has all the freedom in the world now. Why would she wanna come back to a cat with now dwindling funds when she can go to
Saudi or Dubai and get tricked off on by a billionaire. Chris is the one that F'd up. Saving IG **** while Leonardo DiCaprio got Rihanna biting pillows :x

Last edited:
Drake is coming.

Dude prolly makin a song.
K&*#!!%=÷ gonna be courtside at a raptors game.

What's the problem with this?
Marriage is a sham anyways.

She made the right business move by marrying Wade.
Since when do we put people down for making good business decisions?

The problem with you dudes out here judging is that y'all really still believe Love trumps all.
There's a game to be played, I'm not saying y'all need to play it but it's a shame to judge those who are playing it.

Back
Top Bottom