I don't like white people.

Meanwhile white guys everywhere have to suffer through college coaches picking black guys over us even though they aren't as talented or hard working( idon't mean to be totally generalizing, but you guys know cases where coaches have assumed a black dude is more talented and athletic simply because he isblack). The average white college B ball player has to be twice as talented as a black guy to get a scholarship spot just because he is white. No hate on theblack guys its just a bias coaches have about basketball. Get your scholarship spots where you can, nothing like cheap or free college.

This guy used to take dumps on people in college on an equal opportunity basis.

poseyherren.jpg

The average white college B ball player has to be twice as talented as a black guy to get a scholarship spot just because he is white. No hate on the black guys its just a bias coaches have about basketball. Get your scholarship spots where you can, nothing like cheap or free college.
I don't see/agree with that at all.

Maybe at a D3 or CC level where coaches don't have a clue

I am the least racist person ever (ive even dated a black girl) so please dont try and flip it on me.
laugh.gif
Thats all I can think about that statement.

And I have a color television, so there's no way I'm racist.

Try harder next time.
Basically

I would LOVE to see the backlash this thread would cause if it were "I don't like black people."

laugh.gif
it woulda been interesting,

When I replied in this thread it was a total different title.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Meanwhile white guys everywhere have to suffer through college coaches picking black guys over us even though they aren't as talented or hard working( i don't mean to be totally generalizing, but you guys know cases where coaches have assumed a black dude is more talented and athletic simply because he is black). The average white college B ball player has to be twice as talented as a black guy to get a scholarship spot just because he is white. No hate on the black guys its just a bias coaches have about basketball. Get your scholarship spots where you can, nothing like cheap or free college.

laugh.gif
@suffer.....

Originally Posted by adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes

Wayne Chrebet

*If I understand this thread correctly*, how the hell can you hate on Wayne Chrebet? He was a beast on the field for a small guy.

I hate scrappy players of all races....

Bums like "Junkyard Dawg" and Ben Wallace piss me off as much as Jason Scalabrine and Mark Madsen. They make 2 or 3 good plays all gamen...yet afterevery play they're screaming at the top of their lungs, flailing their hands in the air and slapping the team's star player on the *** as hard as theycan....even if all they did was set a pick
smh.gif

Thats what I can't stand.

But there are alot of white athletes, who may not seem like the prototypical superstar.....but they are flat out talented. Guys like Larry Bird, Kelly Pavlik,Wes Welker, David Lee and Mike Miller come to mind. I can't help but to root for them because they are genuinely talented.

What turns my stomach, is when they get labeled as cerebral, "working-mans" favorite, relentless workers and things of that nature, simply because oftheir skin color. Like Magic Johnson and Larry Bird didn't work equally hard in practice and weren't both born with superior genetics....like a6'6'' white guy who can outrun a 5'10'' black guy...wasn't born with physical talent just because he's white.

Athleticism may be expressed in different body types in different ways....but in sports...sometimetimes it doesn't matter how hard of a worker youare.....or how cerebral of a player you are.....you have to be born with a level of superior physical talent to compete on the highest levels. And that goesacross the board. That natural gift, combined with hard word and mental ability is what seperates great athletes from godd ones...regardless of race.

I don't care how hard Wes Welker works off the field, how "scrappy" he is or how much of thinking he does during the course of a game...when atop cornerback is matched up with him, his years of defensive experience and technique burned into his muscle memory...for Welker to break open the game andmake a big play...his blazing speed, which is mostly determned by genetics, is the most crucal and deciding factor. Same with Pavlik.....no scrappiness isgoing to make his jaw tougher or help him throw thunderous punches like he does...he is just as physically talented as any top athlete in the sport. The sportsmedia just chooses to use diffent adjectives when it comes to white athletes....But a star is a star in my book.

They make 2 or 3 good plays all gamen...yet after every play they're screaming at the top of their lungs, flailing their hands in the air and slapping the team's star player on the *** as hard as they can....even if all they did was set a pick

basically why i hate joakim noah

Luke Harangody
If you've ever seen him play a game, you should know he's not scrappy.

If you've ever seen him in practice, you should know he has skill.

oh and PS this thread is racist.

Interesting point. If you think about it too, have you ever heard of a "scrappy" black athlete. I don't think I ever have.

The average white college B ball player has to be twice as talented as a black guy to get a scholarship spot just because he is white. No hate on the black guys its just a bias coaches have about basketball. Get your scholarship spots where you can, nothing like cheap or free college.

Wrong...if you can PLAY, coaches will turn out to recruit you regardless of race...word to Tamir Goodman. Look at guys like Chase Budinger, Kevin Love, etcetc...they all were in the top of thier respective classes as far as recruiting. If you are a legit D1 caliber type of athlete, then you will be noticed.

calling all harangody fans!!!

Yea, the media is guilty of this. Black players are thought to be stupid but talented, no work ethic. White players: smart, not as talented but hard working.Its all bs racism.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

That natural gift, combined with hard work and mental ability is what seperates great athletes from good ones...regardless of race.

Truest %#%@ I've seen in this post

Isn't Harangody a finalist for Big East player of the year? Umm, hello folks. This guy is a SOLID BASKETBALL PLAYER.

I don't care if you're green, have a vagina, or one arm, if you can play and hold your own let's run.

This thread is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom