I dont know the quality but 2 HDMI cords for 5 bucks

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by ALDY

Good lookin out OP. Recently copped 2 HDMI chords for $4 each on monoprice. SMH @ people paying $80 for the ones at best buy.

Theres a difference between the quality of Monster Power HDMIs and your run of the mill walmart/newegg/tigerdirect busted down HDMIs. The technology alone is worth the difference. Money saving, fire prevention, and dirty power sorting are just a few of the benefits. But im sure you already knew that.

cant tell if sarcasm....

fire prevention?  dirty power sorting?

Good lookin out OP. Recently copped 2 HDMI chords for $4 each on monoprice. SMH @ people paying $80 for the ones at best buy.

Theres a difference between the quality of Monster Power HDMIs and your run of the mill walmart/newegg/tigerdirect busted down HDMIs. The technology alone is worth the difference. Money saving, fire prevention, and dirty power sorting are just a few of the benefits. But im sure you already knew that.

cant tell if sarcasm....

fire prevention?  dirty power sorting?

monster cable's aren't even that big of a deal if your already dropping $3000+ on the TV

monster cable's aren't even that big of a deal if your already dropping $3000+ on the TV

HDMI = digital.  The same 1s and 0s are going through the Monster cables as are going through the cheap Monoprice ones.  There's no "technology" about what Monster does.  HDMI is a specification, all the cable has to do is carry the signal.  Monster cables aren't gonna make anything look/sound better.  How do they save money?  I know Monoprice sure as hell is saving me money from goons at Best Buy that don't know HDMI from HTTP.

But I'm sure you knew all that.

HDMI = digital.  The same 1s and 0s are going through the Monster cables as are going through the cheap Monoprice ones.  There's no "technology" about what Monster does.  HDMI is a specification, all the cable has to do is carry the signal.  Monster cables aren't gonna make anything look/sound better.  How do they save money?  I know Monoprice sure as hell is saving me money from goons at Best Buy that don't know HDMI from HTTP.

But I'm sure you knew all that.

I dont know but i bought monster cables with my boys discount for like $10.....it was a pretty expensive one too.

I dont know but i bought monster cables with my boys discount for like $10.....it was a pretty expensive one too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one of my friends works @ best buy and he gets products at cost + 10% ROFL...you know how much it cost him for an 80$ monster hdmi cord?

$9
indifferent.gif

don't justify you're stupidity by rambling on about crap you have no clue about

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one of my friends works @ best buy and he gets products at cost + 10% ROFL...you know how much it cost him for an 80$ monster hdmi cord?

$9
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$9
indifferent.gif

Lol.. serious. All you're doing is paying for the name. Im pretty sure the generics still have to meet a certain requirement and be inspected in order to be on the market.

Not relevant but if im paying $300+ for space jams am I getting premium and safe product? AHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAH
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$9
indifferent.gif

Lol.. serious. All you're doing is paying for the name. Im pretty sure the generics still have to meet a certain requirement and be inspected in order to be on the market.

Not relevant but if im paying $300+ for space jams am I getting premium and safe product? AHHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAAH
roll.gif

Thanks to OP and those that posted the truth about HDMI cords. I'm def going to get some now.

Thanks to OP and those that posted the truth about HDMI cords. I'm def going to get some now.

Originally Posted by allreds

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$9
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I work at Best Buy too and yea getting $80 cables for $4-$9 is 
pimp.gif

BUT

don't get it twisted, there are key differences some HDMIs over others. If I'm coppin a $2000 TV, I'm not running to Tiger Direct to get my HDMI cords. 

What sense does that make? 
laugh.gif

You DO get a higher quality in Monster & AudioQuest cables. But yea, you do get manhandled on that profit margin.

Originally Posted by allreds

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$9
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I work at Best Buy too and yea getting $80 cables for $4-$9 is 
pimp.gif

BUT

don't get it twisted, there are key differences some HDMIs over others. If I'm coppin a $2000 TV, I'm not running to Tiger Direct to get my HDMI cords. 

What sense does that make? 
laugh.gif

You DO get a higher quality in Monster & AudioQuest cables. But yea, you do get manhandled on that profit margin.

Dude is right about the fire prevention. Running wires into the wall isnt safe you dont have the proper insulation. In my books all hdmi wires do the same transfering codec of sound and video. Monster is a hyped overpriced product, but some people rather put there money on it cause its a premium product.

Dude is right about the fire prevention. Running wires into the wall isnt safe you dont have the proper insulation. In my books all hdmi wires do the same transfering codec of sound and video. Monster is a hyped overpriced product, but some people rather put there money on it cause its a premium product.

Back
Top Bottom