I don't know how to prepare myself for upcoming Season of Tebow

n2011324375488831429oi2.jpg

Damn She's Fine!

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

theres some rumor around here saying Urban is being groomed to be the next Patriots coach when 'The Hoody' calls it quits...i love the UF/NE connection
indifferent.gif

"Tim, are you saving yourself for marriage?" asked Clay Travis, the author of "On Rocky Top," in wondering whether the answer would mesh with Tebow's public passion for his faith.

Tebow laughed. Everyone in the interview room laughed. Wait, Tim Tebow's sex life is now an issue? A question jammed in between his thoughts on UF's running back rotation and the pressures of being ranked No. 1 in the preseason?

But when the noise died down, Tebow spoke.

"Yes," he said. "I am."

There were more giggles
. This is what it had come to for a player who has hit the star stratosphere like few college players ever.

"I think you're all stunned right now," Tebow smiled. "I was ready for the question. Ya'll weren't."

So there you go, Tim Tebow is a virgin and he's proud to admit it. Apparently people ask all the time.
1st off what kinda Idiot is asking this question at a football media day?
giggles?
smh.gif
these are the morons that "write the news stories" as the voice of the people
giggling like school girls cus the man has convictions and wasnt afraid to give them an answer regardles of how someone feels about it

So there you go, Tim Tebow is a virgin and he's proud to admit it.
smh.gif
at all the %!! he's probably had toturn down/resist

no wonder dude plays with such agression
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

theres some rumor around here saying Urban is being groomed to be the next Patriots coach when 'The Hoody' calls it quits...i love the UF/NE connection
indifferent.gif
no, the rumor is south bend...and he'd do it in a heartbeat if lardy cant cut it with his cupcake schedule this year
/please dont reference what he said last week...if you believe that, i have some oceanfront property in kansas for ya too

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

MaxElite wrote:

smh.gif
at all the %!! he's probably had to turn down/resist

laugh.gif

Word Tebow ballsack looks like.......
smh.gif
smh.gif

LMAO.....but thats whats up, I can do nothing but respect that man.....all the ({}) he's getting thrown.....i would be on my Travis Henry....j/p
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaxElite

smh.gif
at all the %!! he's probably had to turn down/resist

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't believe that for the life of me

[h1]Spurrier left Tebow off ballot
[/h1]
HOOVER, Ala. (AP) -- Steve Spurrier cleared up the biggest mystery at Southeastern Conference media days: How Tim Tebow got left off a preseason All-SEC ballot.

Spurrier said South Carolina's director of football operations filled out the ballot in his stead and voted for Mississippi's Jevan Snead.

The other coaches picked Tebow, the Heisman Trophy winner two years ago.

Spurrier said he was embarrassed about it and has already apologized to Tebow. He said the SEC has let him amend the ballot to add Tebow.

The former Florida coach called Tebow the best football player in the country. He said Tebow and ex-Gator Danny Wuerffel might go down as the two best quarterbacks in college football history.

Spurrier said he has never filled out a preseason All-SEC ballot himself.

LINK

WOW steve spurrier gonna 1st get singled out as the coach who leaves teablow off the SEC pre-season all conference 1st team, then apologize for not voting for God, i mean tim teablow, throw his director of football operations under the bus and has his vote amended.

eyes.gif

i'm from pac-10 country and i know you dont have much love for us, but i hope the rest of you SEC boys murk this clown on the field

It's really not that serious. IDK why ESPN is making a big deal out of this.

Spurrier played at UF and coached there. He loves that school. He wouldn't leave Tebow of intentionally.

And even if he did leave him off on purpose....Spurrier wouldn't have apologized for it. He woulda said "Yeah I did it. That's my opinion. Youdon't have to like it."
laugh.gif
Spurrier has always been blunt. He wouldn't change it up for this.

Yea. Spurrier is neither a coward now a liar.
He woulda went off on the press if he actually believed a player was worthy of the selection over Tebow.

Honest error.

Ain't no way that boy a virgin. Son would have to be a straight up homosexual to turn down all the %*!+ that he prolly has thrown at him on the daily.

LOL at the sherlock holmes media heads spending their hours this week getting to the bottom of who didnt vote for a player for a preseason poll. Im done withsports.

Wait hold up. Is Spurrier being pressured to vote Tebow as all-SEC QB? I'm not believing for a second that he made a mistake by leaving him off, bull %%*#.Sports media is garbage. Making an issue out of nothing.

just think about steve spurrier for a second. Do u think HE would succumb to pressure from the media.
this is Steve Spurrier we're talkin about

when he thinks he's right he gonna let people know. he made a mistake. I take him at his word considering all the other outrageous things he's done andNEVER backed down from

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Ain't no way that boy a virgin. Son would have to be a straight up homosexual to turn down all the %*!+ that he prolly has thrown at him on the daily.

Yep. But he does have an image to keep up. What is he supposed to say? "Yeah, I'm putting in work with the JO's, but I'm really about JC"

but why was that question even asked? whos business is that?

and would that same reporter be able to ask a girl on the Lady gators basketball team that same question without being fired?

Back
Top Bottom