Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i thought he was skipping his senior season to ascend directly to heaven
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm sure some of you know, but just to clear the record, i didn't make that up on my own. i did find it funny as hell tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I can't wait until dude fades into oblivion.

word
The only thing is those same tebow fans are going to jump on to someone else's bandwagon.

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Truth. Everyone has skeletons in their closet...no way this guy is a perfect angel by any means...too much temptation as a college football star.

smh.gif
about damn time someone said that.
Aint no damn way Tebag is still as "pure" as he/others claim he is
eyes.gif
Why not?
laugh.gif
Making it sound like he probably raped andmurdered half of Florida's campus
laugh.gif
. If it ends up that Tebowprobably parties a lot (oh no!), drinks a lot (oh no!), and smokes some herb (oh no!) who gives a damn... This guy goes to the Philippines and physically helpsthe people there. He does more for people then 99.9% of college football players and he sure as hell does more then you do for people in this world. What isthe point of putting him down for being a nice guy? Really?
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
saying Jahvid Best is better then Tebow.
laugh.gif
First off, one is arunning back, and two, Jahvid is out there carving up weak Pac-10 defenses and the one defense legit defense he faced all year he got nothing. Give that boy ahole and his speed will get him gone, but he is not someone you gameplan for. This has to be one of the weakest crop of college runnning backs in a good while.

It really doesn't matter cause after this year it's the end of the line for the Tebow Express. He better enjoy his face being seen on ESPN now causeit won't last for long once it's time for him to leave college and enter the NFL where he won't get any shine.

Tebow reminds me of that D-bag on True Blood that is always competing with Jason Stackhouse at that Christian camp.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Tebow reminds me of that D-bag on True Blood that is always competing with Jason Stackhouse at that Christian camp.
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yooo I see it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It really doesn't matter cause after this year it's the end of the line for the Tebow Express. He better enjoy his face being seen on ESPN now cause it won't last for long once it's time for him to leave college and enter the NFL where he won't get any shine.

True, but first we get to experience NFL Draft 2009 which will be a 12 hour display of "I think the experts are wrong Boomer, Tebow is going to be a great one. Love this pick."

I can't bang on Tebow. He's done too much good for CFB and Florida since he's been there to just knock on him

cant wait for this tebow express to end....and begin to hate the next college athlete put on a pedestal of moral superiority. and to people who are saying hewent to the phillipines...do you think he would have gone if his dad didn't do it as well? i dont think so... lots of college athletes do volunteer work,people just gravitate to tebow because he is so vocal in his faith and most people see him as another validation that this fallacy called religion is good forthe world.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I can't bang on Tebow. He's done too much good for CFB and Florida since he's been there to just knock on him
Yeah, I kinda agree. I think people hate him simply for the fact that others slurp him. That isn't a basis to dislike a guy in my books.It's not his fault after all. He's appreciated, but I do feel ESPN and co. takes it overboard, but thats to be expected.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Al3xis

He prob won't have that good of numbers this year..

That defense will be the ones deserving of all the praise. Nobody is beating them.

they will lose, cus Percy aint there to save their +@%++.
they dont have a running game AGAIN. and he will have to shoulder the load, he cant get nicked and miss any amount of snaps.

@ LSU= Loss.

pimp.gif

3fb3680f202d5a007b4f06c5e7a7f868d794a94e.gif

You guys are partially right, this season will be epic, but not for what you guys have said. Tebow is worthy or everything he gets sans the OD Jesus freak, buthe really is strong in his faith. As far as on the field, he'll have better numbers than last year cause he'll be required to do more on offense withPercy gone and a lot of young receivers. I don't think we are losing a game this year cause even if our offense struggles a game, there's no opponenton our schedule this year who is explosive enough on offense to give our D which will be spectacular fits. We are going undefeated, Tebow is winning theHeisman, and we are repeating as national champs, and if you don't like it, tough.

Back
Top Bottom