I don't condone hitting women, but THIS...

She at least would have been subdued
30t6p3b.gif

...might have deserved it though...

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i dont know if there has been an update recently but: How's the Saturn?

I put about 20 pics of it up a few months ago...i'm sure it's in here somewhere if you go back far enough

That was OD. I would've had lay hands on her after them kicks to the head. Like that chick said he should have been put hands on her. Props to dude for taking a beaten.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i dont know if there has been an update recently but: How's the Saturn?

I put about 20 pics of it up a few months ago...i'm sure it's in here somewhere if you go back far enough
Waymint... SRS? I'd actually be really interested in seeing this. I know you put a lot of time/effort/etc. into it and it's become virtual NT folklore since pics had never surfaced.

I woulda wrestled her face down on the 2 seater and sat on her til the Cops got there... Like hell im gonna let that girl stand there and tee off on me
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

In this instance he was smart cuz the cops showed up. She sounded like Rosie Perez calling him a !%*#*
laugh.gif

Announcer " I can't go nowhere until the cops get here." Just sounds like some regular young dude, LOL.

Props to dude for not fighting back. But once she lifted her leg to kick, I would have snapped.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Props to dude for not fighting back. But once she lifted her leg to kick, I would have snapped.

Exactly...
Hell, I've taken a few swings, but the kick? Never....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

c.brown would have had nothing on me after those kicks to the head.
laugh.gif
@ the saturn

laugh.gif

but bruh she spit on dude Twice! from what i saw.

$%^& that 
30t6p3b.gif

People need to learn how to hold their phones when they're filming.

But yeah, I NEVER condone hitting a woman. But when they come at you like a man, I don't feel sympathy for them once they catch a bad one. It's a lose-lose situation though. Just got to take the L and move on.

He did her a great injustice, he should have snooked her then put her to sleep.
The next dude is going to kill her, she will not learn until she gets beat. Not even jail can stop a broad like that.
Its obvious this isnt the first time. We need to teach our sons that they to matter and do not deserve abuse.

"he'll be back with her tomorrow"
frown.gif

So very true

domestic violence goes both ways.

not saying i would hit a chick but being spit on is honestly something i dont know how i would react to

Back
Top Bottom