I caught an STD

imager.php

Originally Posted by GOTTIGUNZ

Trichomoniasis....Lowest point of my life, my girl hates me...she was a V a month back....easy on the lulz please, this is no laughing matter
tired.gif

So, basically, you were cheating on your girlfriend?  Not a good look, fam.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Trichomoniasis....Lowest point of my life, my girl hates me...she was a V a month back....easy on the lulz please, this is no laughing matter
tired.gif

So, basically, you were cheating on your girlfriend?  Not a good look, fam.

He wouldnt have cheated if she werent trying to get him to do arts & crafts all the damned time.

Curable & already have been treated, so has my girl....just the fact I brought that home to her kills me inside.
tired.gif

I'm 23 yrs. old btw

but cheating on her doesnt?

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Women:

* Discomfort with intercourse
* Itching of the inner thighs
* Vaginal discharge (thin, greenish-yellow, frothy or foamy)
* Vaginal itching
* Vulvar itching or swelling of the labia
* Vaginal odor (foul or strong smell)

heh heh heh

Nah but seriously apparently its curable with proper treatment, be happy you don't have something uncurable
It's all bad, man.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...
damn someone should neuter your irresponsible self

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Let me get this straight..
-You're 30
-You had a girl that was a virgin at this late stage in your life
-You went raw with some skeezer
-You caught an std 
-You made a post about it on NT
You sir, fail at life...

OP I am sure you aren't the only one. One of these clowns on NT has been burned before. Tell the chick that burned ya to #killyaself... Next time stay strapped.

Originally Posted by purehoopa1

OP I am sure you aren't the only one. One of these clowns on NT has been burned before. Tell the chick that burned ya to #killyaself... Next time stay strapped.
agrre with this..

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.

I'm not looking for anyone's sympathy, just wanna give a head's up to  everyone,  even someone who is not sexually active, like myself, can contract an std. I have never had sex without a condom and I did not cheat on my gf of 1 yr. I have had this since  my last sexual encounter over a yr & a half ago. Laughing is the last thing I would do to anyone in my shoes...show some class guys.

1178y2p.jpg

You kind of let these guys go at you because you didnt tell us all the info. It's kind of like you just wanted attention, if you wanted to inform everybody then you should've told us from the get-go that you didnt cheat and you got it while still wearing a condom with your last girl. I guess you gotta get your junk checked when your between girls too.

Back
Top Bottom