I cant stand my girlfriends bad %!@ kid

laugh.gif
kids calling this dude "dad"

Watch the baby daddy come back from Iraq one day. You're just the fill-in.

L.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Sucks you have to be with a girl that has two kids.
OP you're young enough to find someone else w/ no baggage, the stress isn't worth it. TRUST ME.
laugh.gif

She can go find another guy with a kid to go play Brady Bunch w/.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Sucks you have to be with a girl that has two kids.
OP you're young enough to find someone else w/ no baggage, the stress isn't worth it. TRUST ME.
laugh.gif

She can go find another guy with a kid to go play Brady Bunch w/.

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

why are you even with her? you should not be dating a girl with two kids unless you are over 40.

honestly

i feel the same way........

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

why are you even with her? you should not be dating a girl with two kids unless you are over 40.

honestly

i feel the same way........

Only lulz and the only L's I see taken are from the clowns who want to write off a woman with kids as too much hassle or as an L. Do you fools read what you all say clearly. She deserves a dedicated man in her life as much as a woman who is married. You idiots are so quick to say she gotta be a jumpoff or the P gotta be good. Are you all serious with this B.S. You clowns are the same cats complaining about women not wanting good dudes are how this generations women are only interesting in sex , and have nothing to offer. Half of yall are just as bad as the woman yall talk about. OP on the real fam. You are doing a good thing. This woman deserves a good man and the kids deserve a good father . No child should grow up without a father in there life in some way. Right now you are in there most impressionable years. You may not realize it but the way you act around them and your very presence comforts those kids in some way or another. You bring security into the household. You may not provide for them financially but you provide for them emotionally . Get to know the kids help them along there way. Don't listen to these misogynist idiots. They are the ones perpetuating the stereotypes and lowering the standards of the community. They are apart of the problem. You could possibly be the solution.

Only lulz and the only L's I see taken are from the clowns who want to write off a woman with kids as too much hassle or as an L. Do you fools read what you all say clearly. She deserves a dedicated man in her life as much as a woman who is married. You idiots are so quick to say she gotta be a jumpoff or the P gotta be good. Are you all serious with this B.S. You clowns are the same cats complaining about women not wanting good dudes are how this generations women are only interesting in sex , and have nothing to offer. Half of yall are just as bad as the woman yall talk about. OP on the real fam. You are doing a good thing. This woman deserves a good man and the kids deserve a good father . No child should grow up without a father in there life in some way. Right now you are in there most impressionable years. You may not realize it but the way you act around them and your very presence comforts those kids in some way or another. You bring security into the household. You may not provide for them financially but you provide for them emotionally . Get to know the kids help them along there way. Don't listen to these misogynist idiots. They are the ones perpetuating the stereotypes and lowering the standards of the community. They are apart of the problem. You could possibly be the solution.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Spoken like a fetus who's father left their mother

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Spoken like a fetus who's father left their mother

2 kids? For me 1 is simply 1 to many. I can not see myself raising/dealing when someone elses kids. I simply pass on chicks with kids.

EL REY JR

2 kids? For me 1 is simply 1 to many. I can not see myself raising/dealing when someone elses kids. I simply pass on chicks with kids.

EL REY JR

Back
Top Bottom