Hypotheticly speaking, How crazy would this be?

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ok. listen to him and then do it...then post her reaction and this story again in the stalker thread.

That stalking word needs to be addressed. Women use #%$+ like that, "sexual harassment", and other legal landmines as conveniently as they can. Mailing somebody some flowers will never be considered stalking. REPEATEDLY mailing them flowers definitely is. If you try to make contact once, cool. Just don't keep trying if the situation isn't going anywhere.

I once had an ex call me stalker... for sending her a FB message on the anny of the day we met.. (considereing I hhad her phone number and address at the time, that was some really lowgrade "Stalking") She was just bitter over the past when I had clearly let all that #%$+ go.(women try to hit the undo button instead of just healing up and moving on). So after she got done trying to hurt me with insults, 2 weeks later she called me cuz she needed my help with some legal issues.
eyes.gif
. Don't believe the hype OP.

^ My man definitely spent some time in some bushes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

ok. listen to him and then do it...then post her reaction and this story again in the stalker thread.

That stalking word needs to be addressed. Women use #%$+ like that, "sexual harassment", and other legal landmines as conveniently as they can. Mailing somebody some flowers will never be considered stalking. REPEATEDLY mailing them flowers definitely is. If you try to make contact once, cool. Just don't keep trying if the situation isn't going anywhere.

I once had an ex call me stalker... for sending her a FB message on the anny of the day we met.. (considereing I hhad her phone number and address at the time, that was some really lowgrade "Stalking") She was just bitter over the past when I had clearly let all that #%$+ go.(women try to hit the undo button instead of just healing up and moving on). So after she got done trying to hurt me with insults, 2 weeks later she called me cuz she needed my help with some legal issues.
eyes.gif
. Don't believe the hype OP.

^ My man definitely spent some time in some bushes
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Nah man.. I just know how chicks are. Monday it's all gravy. They wanna have your baby and be your wife. But %**@ around and mess up Tuesday. Yeah aight.... By Thursday they never wanna see you again. They spend all friday hating you. Come Saturday, they miss you. Sunday is make up sex after church. And Monday, when she remembers what you did, she might just call the cops and say you beat her. Women are manipulative as %@%% with the law..

laugh.gif
Nah man.. I just know how chicks are. Monday it's all gravy. They wanna have your baby and be your wife. But %**@ around and mess up Tuesday. Yeah aight.... By Thursday they never wanna see you again. They spend all friday hating you. Come Saturday, they miss you. Sunday is make up sex after church. And Monday, when she remembers what you did, she might just call the cops and say you beat her. Women are manipulative as %@%% with the law..

laugh.gif
^ That's true. My best advice around that is be patient and get to know who you are dealing with as much as you can. Which is why the "dime" philosophy rampant on NT is a fallacy. I guess when these dudes have enough experience, they'll see what life is really about. But yeah, some women can be crazy on their own 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
^ That's true. My best advice around that is be patient and get to know who you are dealing with as much as you can. Which is why the "dime" philosophy rampant on NT is a fallacy. I guess when these dudes have enough experience, they'll see what life is really about. But yeah, some women can be crazy on their own 
laugh.gif

i like thinking about extreme hypothetical situations. like what would happen if my frail old grandpa was saying grace before sunday brunch and i just cold clocked him in the side of the head right in front of the family? it would probably put him in a coma. how would everyone else react? or if during a huge lecture in college if i just went down to the front of the class and started dropping a deuce a few feet away from the teacher? blame it on the PCP.

i like thinking about extreme hypothetical situations. like what would happen if my frail old grandpa was saying grace before sunday brunch and i just cold clocked him in the side of the head right in front of the family? it would probably put him in a coma. how would everyone else react? or if during a huge lecture in college if i just went down to the front of the class and started dropping a deuce a few feet away from the teacher? blame it on the PCP.

you live once boiiiiii.. do it
smokin.gif
.. its just 50 bucks, you have much more to gain.. plus its her birthday, why not..who doesn't like surprises .. good luck bro

smokin.gif
.. its just 50 bucks, you have much more to gain.. plus its her birthday, why not..who doesn't like surprises .. good luck bro

dont do it, for your sake DONT do it... the time and energy your putting into this can go for something worth while

dont do it, for your sake DONT do it... the time and energy your putting into this can go for something worth while

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

smokin.gif
ain't it...

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

smokin.gif
ain't it...

Yeah you might as well, try it. If you just ignore her its easy for her to forget you but if she gets flowers from you, she'll instantly think of you again. You gotta at least give it a try if you really have feelings for her.

Yeah you might as well, try it. If you just ignore her its easy for her to forget you but if she gets flowers from you, she'll instantly think of you again. You gotta at least give it a try if you really have feelings for her.

If you do it, she could be touched by the gesture.
If you don't, nothing will happen.

If you're easily emotionally affected then I wouldn't do it but if you're strong, take a chance.

If you do it, she could be touched by the gesture.
If you don't, nothing will happen.

If you're easily emotionally affected then I wouldn't do it but if you're strong, take a chance.

IDK, it's seems too risky...she saw me @ school two weeks ago and walked right passed me(in which I said was BS and kept it moving) but um, it's pretty obvious she doesn't like me anymore, so it might result into something worse, but I'm already being ignored as it is so.........

Back
Top Bottom