Hypotheticly speaking, How crazy would this be?

OP let me try and help you out...what we need to have here is the weighing of options taking into consideration what has already transpired.

- You *!+%%! up the relationship somehow, and have been repeatedly tried to get things back on track for months with no avail
- your considering sending her flowers on her b-day even taking into account that she's repeatedely sent signals that she doesn't want contact with you anymore.

I just want to ask you what makes you think that she'll fix things up or want to for that matter given her past behaviors, before I give you my final advice....

OP let me try and help you out...what we need to have here is the weighing of options taking into consideration what has already transpired.

- You *!+%%! up the relationship somehow, and have been repeatedly tried to get things back on track for months with no avail
- your considering sending her flowers on her b-day even taking into account that she's repeatedely sent signals that she doesn't want contact with you anymore.

I just want to ask you what makes you think that she'll fix things up or want to for that matter given her past behaviors, before I give you my final advice....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

ok. listen to him and then do it...then post her reaction and this story again in the stalker thread.

That stalking word needs to be addressed. Women use #%$+ like that, "sexual harassment", and other legal landmines as conveniently as they can. Mailing somebody some flowers will never be considered stalking. REPEATEDLY mailing them flowers definitely is. If you try to make contact once, cool. Just don't keep trying if the situation isn't going anywhere.

I once had an ex call me stalker... for sending her a FB message on the anny of the day we met.. (considereing I hhad her phone number and address at the time, that was some really lowgrade "Stalking") She was just bitter over the past when I had clearly let all that #%$+ go.(women try to hit the undo button instead of just healing up and moving on). So after she got done trying to hurt me with insults, 2 weeks later she called me cuz she needed my help with some legal issues.
eyes.gif
. Don't believe the hype OP.
laugh.gif

Did you read his post...shes been ignoring/blowing him off him for months....to be blown off is to mean that he has probably already tried to contact her repeatedly and she is not replying. It is NOT going anywhere. The girl dosent even want to talk to him...what am i missing?
Eh.. I give OP a little more credit than you do. Only he knows for sure whether or not it's a dumb @!* idea. Sure it seems dumb. But it may not be. So rather than point out the obvious, I'm just giving him a reason to believe in a happy ending. It could happen. OR... he could sit around hurting and wondering. He's really got NOTHING to lose. Whether or not he SHOULD do it is totally up to him though. Yeah yeah... he said she's been blowing him off "for months".... could be accurate, could just be hyperbole. That's on him though. He knows the facts. We just know the cliffnotes. It's not like relationships are ads simple as that. So no, I  don't think it's dumb to try if he really does care. What could he actually lose that he hasn't already? Dignity? Self Respect? Eh... overrated cousins to ego and pride. You sacrifice all of that stuff when you fall in love anyway.. And if not, he chalked it up as a loss by coming here and asking for our help. So he might as well take my post as validation for how he was already feeling anyway...

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

ok. listen to him and then do it...then post her reaction and this story again in the stalker thread.

That stalking word needs to be addressed. Women use #%$+ like that, "sexual harassment", and other legal landmines as conveniently as they can. Mailing somebody some flowers will never be considered stalking. REPEATEDLY mailing them flowers definitely is. If you try to make contact once, cool. Just don't keep trying if the situation isn't going anywhere.

I once had an ex call me stalker... for sending her a FB message on the anny of the day we met.. (considereing I hhad her phone number and address at the time, that was some really lowgrade "Stalking") She was just bitter over the past when I had clearly let all that #%$+ go.(women try to hit the undo button instead of just healing up and moving on). So after she got done trying to hurt me with insults, 2 weeks later she called me cuz she needed my help with some legal issues.
eyes.gif
. Don't believe the hype OP.
laugh.gif

Did you read his post...shes been ignoring/blowing him off him for months....to be blown off is to mean that he has probably already tried to contact her repeatedly and she is not replying. It is NOT going anywhere. The girl dosent even want to talk to him...what am i missing?
Eh.. I give OP a little more credit than you do. Only he knows for sure whether or not it's a dumb @!* idea. Sure it seems dumb. But it may not be. So rather than point out the obvious, I'm just giving him a reason to believe in a happy ending. It could happen. OR... he could sit around hurting and wondering. He's really got NOTHING to lose. Whether or not he SHOULD do it is totally up to him though. Yeah yeah... he said she's been blowing him off "for months".... could be accurate, could just be hyperbole. That's on him though. He knows the facts. We just know the cliffnotes. It's not like relationships are ads simple as that. So no, I  don't think it's dumb to try if he really does care. What could he actually lose that he hasn't already? Dignity? Self Respect? Eh... overrated cousins to ego and pride. You sacrifice all of that stuff when you fall in love anyway.. And if not, he chalked it up as a loss by coming here and asking for our help. So he might as well take my post as validation for how he was already feeling anyway...

MOVE ON. If shes avoiding you for months this might even strike her as creepy since u remembered her bday. Shes gonna get the flowers, look at the card and be disgusted. You really think a chick wants to read a whole story about someone who she doesnt care about and had been avoiding for months on her bday?

MOVE ON. If shes avoiding you for months this might even strike her as creepy since u remembered her bday. Shes gonna get the flowers, look at the card and be disgusted. You really think a chick wants to read a whole story about someone who she doesnt care about and had been avoiding for months on her bday?

Stop sweatin' her already, its a turn off for her and she'll keep losing respect for you.

Stop sweatin' her already, its a turn off for her and she'll keep losing respect for you.

Ok you got it. lol give this man a false sense of hope...but keep in mind a few things:

- what relationship? (they were "talking")
- whoever said he was in love
- he probably didnt even smash

A woman will be where she wants to be...if she wants to work things out with him she will. All this extra stuff is only making him look sad. and is a major turn-off.
Know when to cut your loses.
grin.gif

Ok you got it. lol give this man a false sense of hope...but keep in mind a few things:

A woman will be where she wants to be...if she wants to work things out with him she will. All this extra stuff is only making him look sad. and is a major turn-off.
Know when to cut your loses.
grin.gif

SoleWoman wrote:

just listen to her. sheesh. 

SoleWoman wrote:

just listen to her. sheesh. 

Back
Top Bottom