Hypotheticly speaking, How crazy would this be?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Ok you got it. lol give this man a false sense of hope...but keep in mind a few things:

- what relationship? (they were "talking")
- whoever said he was in love
- he probably didnt even smash

A woman will be where she wants to be...if she wants to work things out with him she will. All this extra stuff is only making him look sad. and is a major turn-off.
Know when to cut your loses.
grin.gif

You're pressuming to know what I decided to leave up to him...  hence why the very first thing I said in this thread was that some of us like to read. It's not like he spelled out all the details. But somehow, you have. How is that? How does that work? Look, based on what he DID give us, I've given him a window. It's not huge, but it's there. Now whether or not he climbs through it or jumps out of it is up to him and circumstances neither of us are fully aware of.

Oh wait, you're a girl. That means you must know what's right for every woman. So you've already decided that there's not even the slightest possibility that these 2 people neither of us know might have a reason neither of us can see for why he would feel there's a chance that sending her flowers could play out in his favor.

Never mind.

Ok you got it. lol give this man a false sense of hope...but keep in mind a few things:

- what relationship? (they were "talking")
- whoever said he was in love
- he probably didnt even smash

A woman will be where she wants to be...if she wants to work things out with him she will. All this extra stuff is only making him look sad. and is a major turn-off.
Know when to cut your loses.
grin.gif

You're pressuming to know what I decided to leave up to him...  hence why the very first thing I said in this thread was that some of us like to read. It's not like he spelled out all the details. But somehow, you have. How is that? How does that work? Look, based on what he DID give us, I've given him a window. It's not huge, but it's there. Now whether or not he climbs through it or jumps out of it is up to him and circumstances neither of us are fully aware of.

Oh wait, you're a girl. That means you must know what's right for every woman. So you've already decided that there's not even the slightest possibility that these 2 people neither of us know might have a reason neither of us can see for why he would feel there's a chance that sending her flowers could play out in his favor.

Never mind.

lol nah not at all. but everything that he has given us seems to be pretty negative on his part. i feel bad for the guy. i dont think he should embarrass himself further. you speak from a different perspective because maybe bearing your all is not a big deal to you. a lot of people are not like that. good luck op.

lol nah not at all. but everything that he has given us seems to be pretty negative on his part. i feel bad for the guy. i dont think he should embarrass himself further. you speak from a different perspective because maybe bearing your all is not a big deal to you. a lot of people are not like that. good luck op.

Just leave her alone & if/when she's ready to talk to you she'll hit you up .. Don't keep stressing it or waste any money just to get curved

Just leave her alone & if/when she's ready to talk to you she'll hit you up .. Don't keep stressing it or waste any money just to get curved

Good point. About that:

I just think it's counter productive to want so much from people and offer so little...

Good point. About that:

I just think it's counter productive to want so much from people and offer so little...

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Never mind.

come on rill, just re-read OP's initial post.. sole is on point regardless if she is a woman or otherwise.. 

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Never mind.

come on rill, just re-read OP's initial post.. sole is on point regardless if she is a woman or otherwise.. 

OP, if you were in close proximity to me, I'd slap you in the back of your head and pray you'd have some common sense when you come to. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?

OP, if you were in close proximity to me, I'd slap you in the back of your head and pray you'd have some common sense when you come to. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?

Back
Top Bottom